• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

You are only required to get old on the outside. The rest is up to you.

Sooooo true :wub:

Since you guys are doing the retro thing here is one of me circa 1997ish. Taken in Panama City Beach,FL I was either a Sophomore or Junior in HS at the time.

You look like you are up to something :lol:

Retro - 1987

I :wub: this picture of you

Retro 2003ish lol

Those are some awesome sideburns, Elvis would be jealous :hug:

This is how I feel about the 2011-2012 winter so far. Hopefully I'll wake up sometime in February.

Be lucky she didn't catch you with your mouth open :lol:

Circa 1970/1971....

Great picture :hug:

Ok serious retro. My prom date and I 1964.

This is much better than the last one :wub:

Is the TV on or is that a ghost!? :stun:

I'm going to guess TV...because it's black and white the camera probably couldn't pick it up well since the TV was black and white too.

Those are some awesome sideburns, Elvis would be jealous :hug:

Haha back when I was skinnier I would literally get stopped on the street by older women who wanted to take my picture because of those burns and how much they said I looked like Elvis! True story!

Haha back when I was skinnier I would literally get stopped on the street by older women who wanted to take my picture because of those burns and how much they said I looked like Elvis! True story!

This story made me :lol: I know a woman that fits the above description perfectly

OK you've given me courage to move forward to 1991. This was a publicity photo from when I used to conduct. No, not on trains.

:wub: It just gets better and better :wub:

Whats odd is my pic was taken that same week at my buddies birthday party, june 5th

Great week!!!

Is the TV on or is that a ghost!? :stun:

I've looked and looked at the pic and until you said something I never knew the tv was on! I never saw the face until you pointed it out.

They must have switched to Camera 3 without signaling you! :D

Yes, in a way they did...Dad took the pic, told me to smile, my Mom who was pregnant at the time, came around the corner and my sister scared her and she yelled which made me turn my head. Dad snapped it anyway and refused to take another!

OK you've given me courage to move forward to 1991. This was a publicity photo from when I used to conduct. No, not on trains.

You look so serious!

Thank You, she's loves running on the beach chasing seagulls. she can't understand why she can't fly too

One of my 4 dogs thinks she's a cat, the other thinks she's human, and the other 2 chase anything and everything they can, just to be able to run...tmy male is a pure Jack Russell and the other 3 are Jack Russell/Boxer mixes.

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic