• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

This is one of me and my daughter at Christmas, and then my 3 kids when my daughter was messing with her computer taking pics of them. Amber's 22, Brian (the one in the blue beanie) is 21, and Patrick (the black beanie) is going to be 20 on Wednesday 1/11. They keep me busy!

I can imagine they do. Nice looking family DAWGKITTEN! You and your daughter look alike.

Well she should be!

Thanks....in her opinon..."Mom has a little too many wrinkles and she needs to dye her hair!" In my opinion...I look good and she should be honored...she'll think differently when she has a daughter or son that looks like her. And Thanks again...you made my night!

Here's my wife and I with our 16 month old during thanksgiving. She's starting to get into EVERYTHING! (the 16 month old, not my wife!) :)

Beautiful family guy :wub:

Very nice!

My 2 daughters are my real babies but these are my other 2 babies.

zomg! They are soo cute :hug:

Thanks....in her opinon..."Mom has a little too many wrinkles and she needs to dye her hair!" In my opinion...I look good and she should be honored...she'll think differently when she has a daughter or son that looks like her. And Thanks again...you made my night!

Daughters always think that :lol: I tell mine all the time I have earned every white hair and every wrinkle and I wear them with pride :wub::lol:

wow, i think the SE Subforum is the hottest!!! you some good looking nerds!

I agree with you :lol: We do have good looking nerds :wub:

Still got the man beard. Nice...

I'm probably going to shave it over the weekend. I have to be on camera for work in the upcoming weeks and the higher ups are calling me "John the Baptist" because of it. Haha they don't want me looking like a mountain man when possibly millions of people can seem me!

I 100% understand then. I still do not know why folks do not like men with beards or think they are unclean or some crap like that. I know I will face the day where I will be told the same thing. I do not know what my answer will be however :)

I'm probably going to shave it over the weekend. I have to be on camera for work in the upcoming weeks and the higher ups are calling me "John the Baptist" because of it. Haha they don't want me looking like a mountain man when possibly millions of people can seem me!

I 100% understand then. I still do not know why folks do not like men with beards or think they are unclean or some crap like that. I know I will face the day where I will be told the same thing. I do not know what my answer will be however :)

What's funny is thought that people still do hold this. Last winter I grew the beard and my girlfriends nanny she grew up with saw a picture and seriously called her to tell her you can't trust a man with a beard. WTF??

First of all, men with beards ARE NOT dirty. Hubby (Dawg) had one for all last year...I begged him to shave it off because it makes him look younger...most men I find beards on make them look sexier, and I don't understand why people don't see that! Love the pics, Brick....LOVE your eyes...and Candyman, the cake looks delicious! Makes me want to go and bake my double chocolate fudge cake.

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic