Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

me and my scruff, been out of work from neck surgery since oct

I'm kinda scruffy right now myself since I've been off the Thursday before Christmas. It's about time to get cleaned up since I go back on Wednesday.

I hope the neck is feeling better.

I'm kinda scruffy right now myself since I've been off the Thursday before Christmas. It's about time to get cleaned up since I go back on Wednesday.

I hope the neck is feeling better.

Thx. i got another set of xrays this week then a couple weeks of rehab then i should be good to go! At least i dont have to wear the neck brace anymore...was miserable esp. when trying to sleep!

Thx. i got another set of xrays this week then a couple weeks of rehab then i should be good to go! At least i dont have to wear the neck brace anymore...was miserable esp. when trying to sleep!

I can imagine that would be difficult to sleep in. I don't think I want to try it anytime soon. Glad to hear it's doing better!... :thumbsup:

Lookout....we are still waiting :lol:

Here is one of me and a friend before the New Year :)

071.jpg

I haven't forgotten...well sort of lol. I forgot about it the last day or two but remembered this morning... but have to take off here in a bit. But I promise to post one before the end of the week. Just don't go run and hide after seeing it lol

Another nice pic btw ;)

Out with the old of 2011, in with the new for 2012.

I got a haircut today, the first in about 4 months (Late September) it was well overdue. The picture is not that good, but it was a test picture anyway. Yeah, that's my baby picture at the top left above my shoulder. :baby:

lol for some reason I always picture the posters here as white and nerdy. :nerdsmiley:

Out with the old of 2011, in with the new for 2012.

I got a haircut today, the first in about 4 months (Late September) it was well overdue. The picture is not that good, but it was a test picture anyway. Yeah, that's my baby picture at the top left above my shoulder. :baby:

Great picture :hug:

Only bi-sexual black nerds! :blahblah:

:lmao:

me and orange shirt my friends all make fun of. Taken last weekend

Orange looks good on you :hug:

Oconee and Tim....are you sure you are not related? :lol:

Decided to share another pic because my brain has started to fizzle after writing all day....you know how hard it is to choreograph a steamy love scene in a books..not just 1 time in 1 book, but 4 different times today in different places all different scenarios...so I took a break and decided to have a little fun instead! I need another piece of chocolate...maybe that will inspire me! LOL

384937_2948515192219_1241490782_3341798_175199176_n.jpg

I'm bored, so here's another one of me.

Great pic :thumbsup:

Decided to share another pic because my brain has started to fizzle after writing all day....you know how hard it is to choreograph a steamy love scene in a books..not just 1 time in 1 book, but 4 different times today in different places all different scenarios...so I took a break and decided to have a little fun instead! I need another piece of chocolate...maybe that will inspire me! LOL

Chocolate always inspires me :wub: I simply love your eyes ^_^

Just got a webcam at work

I just had an image of all the trouble you could get into at work :lol::weight_lift:

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic