• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

I keep it trimmed most of the year. But Oct- March I will only cut it twice ....

Or until my wife tells me to cut it!

Yea Mark but you're keeping in trimmed during the school year right? My girl likes it wild and grown out haha. I'm going to try to go until March but someone might say something at the office since I occasionally have to do video for work.

I'm curious, how many saw my picture in the OT thread? I hate having my picture taken because I think I look pretty dumb which is why it took so long for me to get up the nerve to do it LOL. But if not many saw it, I've been thinking about reposting it here. Just so everyone would know how silly I look. I might take a new one, maybe with my dogs or something, but it probably will be the same embarrassing one as before :whistle:

I'm curious, how many saw my picture in the OT thread? I hate having my picture taken because I think I look pretty dumb which is why it took so long for me to get up the nerve to do it LOL. But if not many saw it, I've been thinking about reposting it here. Just so everyone would know how silly I look. I might take a new one, maybe with my dogs or something, but it probably will be the same embarrassing one as before :whistle:

It was fine dude. Go ahead and repost it.

The Family.

IOP this past August.

Wow your Son has gotten big! You have a beautiful family :hug:

I thought I would show my creative side. This is from a photo I took while shooting a band contest. It's a reflection from a sousaphone bell. I am standing in the tan pants and shirt taking the photo. The stands are behind me.

:angry: I can't see you :angry:

I loved the picture you posted in the OT thread, but this time I think you should post one without the sunglasses so we can see your eyes :hug:

This isn't recent...but it will do for now :lol: They were taken during our family photo shoot the end of July

post-279-0-49733700-1325029211.jpg

post-279-0-88164800-1325029237.jpg

It was fine dude. Go ahead and repost it.

I actually forgot about my post until now :arrowhead:

Anywho...Thanks, but I thought, as usual, I looked rather stupid lol

Wow your Son has gotten big! You have a beautiful family :hug:

:angry: I can't see you :angry:

I loved the picture you posted in the OT thread, but this time I think you should post one without the sunglasses so we can see your eyes :hug:

This isn't recent...but it will do for now :lol: They were taken during our family photo shoot the end of July

You're crazy lol I normally wear sunglasses so that's why I had them on...plus it makes me look a little less ugly I've always thought but I could be wrong lol. I got to leave here in a bit and probably won't have time until tomorrow or friday but I'll think about embarrassing myself some more and take a new pic without the glasses lol

But on the other hand, you look great in those. I don't think I've ever seen your pic before but for some reason that's what I thought you would look like. You make a lot better picture than I do, that's for sure :)

You're crazy lol I normally wear sunglasses so that's why I had them on...plus it makes me look a little less ugly I've always thought but I could be wrong lol. I got to leave here in a bit and probably won't have time until tomorrow or friday but I'll think about embarrassing myself some more and take a new pic without the glasses lol

But on the other hand, you look great in those. I don't think I've ever seen your pic before but for some reason that's what I thought you would look like. You make a lot better picture than I do, that's for sure :)

I saw your pic before man, you look normal, not stupid. Quit being so hard on yourself and post away. ;)

Thanks Lookout :hug:

I saw your pic before man, you look normal, not stupid. Quit being so hard on yourself and post away. ;)

This....post a picture without the sunglasses :wub:

Post away. Can't be any uglier than I. :bag:

You're in here somewhere.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/164-the-new-and-improved-post-a-recent-picture-of-yourself-thread/page__st__875

Thanks but I have to disagree ;)

Thanks Lookout :hug:

This....post a picture without the sunglasses :wub:

Your'e welcome. :) You do look good in those pics :thumbsup:

Nice to hear you want me to embarrass myself again :P

I'll see about taking a pic today or tomorrow without the glasses..if I get up enough nerve that is lol.

I don't know why lookout is so shy...he's just as hot as you are :wub:

I don't know why he is either, but I'm waiting patiently for a new picture from him :lol:

This was taken today. Me and my wife were playing around w/ the settings on her new phone and this was a little different. You can see my daughter peaking her head around in the background.

:lol: It looks like if you would have snapped the picture just a second before you would have caught her in the act of rabbit ears :lol: You have a beautiful family :hug:

:lol: It looks like if you would have snapped the picture just a second before you would have caught her in the act of rabbit ears :lol: You have a beautiful family :hug:

I'm sure she was giving me the rabbit ears but I didn't catch her in the act... :D

I like your New Years picture above!... :wub:

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic