SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The SNE OBS Thread

ski MRG

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me step in for Rev. Kev. 3-6+" next weekend. Heavy heavy lock. I don't feel at all confident, but I'm sure of it anyway, and Kevin needs to sit out a 7-10 day threat so someone else can take the heat. I've been lurking way too long and rooting for one of Kev's predictions to come true - so I got your back for this one Rev. Since I'm coming out, Steve/GINX - give up SR and get thee to the Loaf - it's waaaayyy better. Pete - you're not really in SNE - we need a Berkshires forum so those of us who are really in SNE don't have to hear you gloat all the time. You can still post here though, but you should have to wear a skirt or something when you post to SNE, as a true mountain man wouldn't head below 1000' or east of I91. Oh and while I'm at it. MRG is great about for about 5 days every year. The rest of the time it either needs more snow, or is only suitable for people who want to wreck their skis, or for people who think fighting their way down a mountain is fun.

Ryan (DD) just let us freakin' wish for snow already. We know that it rains here a lot in the winter already. You don't have to remind us every time it's going to rain.

Will, since you're a mod, I think you're the smartest guy around.

Git your trees tomorrow, cause next weekend will be nasty.

I almost forgot Wiz. It's not going to thunder for a long time. Chasing little girls is creepy :whistle:

Let me step in for Rev. Kev. 3-6+" next weekend. Heavy heavy lock. I don't feel at all confident, but I'm sure of it anyway, and Kevin needs to sit out a 7-10 day threat so someone else can take the heat. I've been lurking way too long and rooting for one of Kev's predictions to come true - so I got your back for this one Rev. Since I'm coming out, Steve/GINX - give up SR and get thee to the Loaf - it's waaaayyy better. Pete - you're not really in SNE - we need a Berkshires forum so those of us who are really in SNE don't have to hear you gloat all the time. You can still post here though, but you should have to wear a skirt or something when you post to SNE, as a true mountain man wouldn't head below 1000' or east of I91. Oh and while I'm at it. MRG is great about for about 5 days every year. The rest of the time it either needs more snow, or is only suitable for people who want to wreck their skis, or for people who think fighting their way down a mountain is fun.

Ryan (DD) just let us freakin' wish for snow already. We know that it rains here a lot in the winter already. You don't have to remind us every time it's going to rain.

:lmao: Ullr won;t be happy!

29/18 here, should be a cold morning.

Get that pond ice going.

Worked all day so no gtg for me today. Was MoneyPit the only western Ma. rep. ?

I was the only member of the western Mass contingent.

Eric gets the award for the longest drive

Wiz gets the diehard award for taking a bus to get there

Kevin gets the "stud" award in that the octogenarian waitress kept checking his package.

I'm sure the pics will follow.

I almost forgot Wiz. It's not going to thunder for a long time. Chasing little girls is creepy :whistle:

You are obviously not a very accomplished skier and really know not of what you speak. BTW, I remember my first beer have fun tonight but remember don't mix.

I was the only member of the western Mass contingent.

Eric gets the award for the longest drive

Wiz gets the diehard award for taking a bus to get there

Kevin gets the "stud" award in that the octogenarian waitress kept checking his package.

I'm sure the pics will follow.

Man - I gotta make one of these.

Been to SL, going again in March but the shi. It you gave Pete was not cool. Come to a GTG, it's much easier to understand each other.

It's fine. Working in the trades for 3 decades has given me a thick hide. I also find it amusing when someone outs themselves as a know nothing. What's the old saying? " Better to say nothing and let them think your a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Pickles and I want to ski with you some night, what's a good night when the crowd is low? Picks need some lessons and light crowds to learn.

Monday and Tuesday are best as far as crowds go...

I'm also planning on taking Monday the 20th off to recover from Pats/Green Bay night (low drinking) and ski during the day

It's fine. Working in the trades for 3 decades has given me a thick hide. I also find it amusing when someone outs themselves as a know nothing. What's the old saying? " Better to say nothing and let them think your a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

I will say this last time I skied MRG it kicked the **** out of me and I was 6 years younger, loved it though.

Archived