• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Contest: Who will receive the highest total east of 77 in NC?

WeatherNC

City or Town has to be east of I-77 in NC, only... Contest is open to anyone in VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, TN, MS, and AL, and one entry per user. If two entries are received, you will be disqualified. Deadline is 6pm EST 12/4, any entries submitted after this will not be considered. Winner will be declared based on the NWS RAH snowfall map, and co-op text products from the NWS WFO's. If a tie, SE Community consensus as far as the specific area with the heaviest total will hold the tie breaker. Hope to have a winner declared early next week, and they will receive my used copy (in excellent condition) of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Weather, s & h is on me.

00095431_medium.jpeg

:popcorn:

Note: Just need the City or Town, even if it just has one horse. No Totals, just location! :snowman:

One entry per person, which one is it, after this double dips will be disqualified, but you have been granted a reprieve so make your pick, Youngsville or Louisburg...

I wasn't sure if you are going by official reporting stations, and if so I'm not certain if Youngsville is one (I just moved here).Sorry, I didn;t read everything! I'm doing more than one thing at a time here. Give me Youngsville!

I wasn't sure if you are going by official reporting stations, and if so I'm not certain if Youngsville is one (I just moved here).Sorry, I didn;t read everything! I'm doing more than one thing at a time here. Give me Youngsville!

Winner will be determined based on the RAH snowfall map and NWS WFO's text products which include CO-OP reports. Nearest proximity to the City or Town with the highest total wins, not reporting station. Once the deadline passes, I will comprise a list of all the entrees and go from there, and update once the WFO's start issuing products on the event. SE Community consensus holds the tie-breaker if it comes to one, which is doubtful. Single highest total, who is nearest to that,period...

Winner will be determined based on the RAH snowfall map and NWS WFO's text products which include CO-OP reports. Nearest proximity to the City or Town with the highest total wins, not reporting station. Once the deadline passes, I will comprise a list of all the entrees and go from there, and update once the WFO's start issuing products on the event. SE Community consensus holds the tie-breaker if it comes to one, which is doubtful. Single highest total, who is nearest to that,period...

This is like betting on Pop Warner football.

Well Big Frosty at 3 wins outside the mtns. But east of 77 Bricks pics show me he's near the top. However my money is on you guys down east, just gotta keep your column staurated and I can see a 3 inch somewhere in the centrail or northern coastal plain by midnight.

I knew it. :thumbsup: What do I win?

Archived