joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Check-in thread

Hoosier

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Into the mix. I figured there would be an alternative but I didn't think it would be this seamless. A quick search on google bridged the gap. Thanks.

yes, a big thank you to whoever it was who briefly revived his weather blog to announce that the eastern forum had been closed. I googled "eastern US weather forum shut down" and a link to that blog came up, which in turn provided me with a link to this board.

IWXwx reporting for winter action.

Thanks for missing me guys. I logged on late last evening and was shocked to see eastern shut down. I was profoundly saddened. I had no idea of what was happening since I don't get involved in the politics of the board and had not checked in since early yesterday morning.

In a panic, I did a bunch of searching this morning and, thanks to Harry over at SV, I got this forum's name. I'm so relieved. It looks like most of the old gang's here. Now on to the weather!!!:thumbsup:

EDIT: Is Harry here, or Michsnowfreak?

IWXwx reporting for winter action.

Thanks for missing me guys. I logged on late last evening and was shocked to see eastern shut down. I was profoundly saddened. I had no idea of what was happening since I don't get involved in the politics of the board and had not checked in since early yesterday morning.

In a panic, I did a bunch of searching this morning and, thanks to Harry over at SV, I got this forum's name. I'm so relieved. It looks like most of the old gang's here. Now on to the weather!!!:thumbsup:

EDIT: Is Harry here, or Michsnowfreak?

Hey, glad to see you here! Harry and Mich are both here.

Just remembered that I saw a list of met email addresses. I can send out some messages to make sure that they know about the move. I'm a little foggy about some of the screennames though...

The two that I can remember are..

justin

jim maursak(butchered that)

as for the mets from grand forks office, I have no clue.

Archived