SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Check-in thread

Hoosier

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a little premature to bring this up, but if Marcus decides to reopen Eastern I hope the membership/discussion doesn't become fractured. Obviously I can't speak for all of you, but I've decided to give this place an extended run as my primary board, regardless of what happens to Eastern.

Same here, after all, this is Americanwx, which includes all of NA.

Maybe a little premature to bring this up, but if Marcus decides to reopen Eastern I hope the membership/discussion doesn't become fractured. Obviously I can't speak for all of you, but I've decided to give this place an extended run as my primary board, regardless of what happens to Eastern.

Agreed. If anything him opening eastern will help us msg those lost in transition.

Also someone put it best, if all the mets stay here, eastern will die a quick death.

Oy vey...just gone reading through the OT thread here about the possible re-opening. wacko.gif

I think it is just a ploy and most people will stay here...at least I hope so. I know this is my home for this sickness we all have. :)

Oy vey...just gone reading through the OT thread here about the possible re-opening. wacko.gif

I think it is just a ploy and most people will stay here...at least I hope so. I know this is my home for this sickness we all have. :)

I read a few pages. Seemed to be more of a flame war between "Master of Disaster", "Ed Mahmoud", and a bunch of the regulars rather than any substantive discussion about Eastern reopening

<br />Maybe a little premature to bring this up, but if Marcus decides to reopen Eastern I hope the membership/discussion doesn't become fractured. Obviously I can't speak for all of you, but I've decided to give this place an extended run as my primary board, regardless of what happens to Eastern.<br />

I'm not going anywhere. Better forum name and better leadership here. I'm not willing to post on a board subjected to openings and closings at the whims of Marcus.

<br />I read a few pages. Seemed to be more of a flame war between "Master of Disaster", "Ed Mahmoud", and a bunch of the regulars rather than any substantive discussion about Eastern reopening<br />

Pretty much. I got a few pages into it and stopped reading because there obviously wasn't going to be any discussion about the actual thread topic.

Pretty much. I got a few pages into it and stopped reading because there obviously wasn't going to be any discussion about the actual thread topic.

Aww you didn't like the battle of the mental heavyweights over there, I read it and felt myself getting dumber and dumber... :)

This reminds me of something I'd like to see but doubt that it would work or be accepted. It would be nice to have an off topic thread for those of us who post in the central/western section. Since I'm not a regular, I don't post in the off topic forum and I'm not sure how many of us peruse that forum. I only briefly glance through it. I know in the past when I attempted to post there, I was either ignored or flamed since I wasn't a part of the "group." Anyway, just an idea. Thoughts?

Archived