Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Check-in thread

Hoosier

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And ghey. No offense to the gheys. :) But let's be real, it's a somewhat dorky hobby...although having some dorky women around would be nice too. wub.gif

But compared to more "masculine" hobbies, like hunting, street-racing, etc, I'd think a cerebral hobby like the wx would be popular with the fairer sex. But there's nobody in the world who knows less about women than me, so my analysis may be flawed. :)

But compared to more "masculine" hobbies, like hunting, street-racing, etc, I'd think a cerebral hobby like the wx would be popular with the fairer sex. But there's nobody in the world who knows less about women than me, so my analysis may be flawed. :)

Well my ex-girlfriend thought I was crazy for doing the online weather thing. Small sample size though. Of course she was crazy as well, but for a different reason. But that's a story for another time...arrowheadsmiley.png

No - haven't heard from him.

Ah, that's too bad

p.s. I see you're a met major at NIU...I graduated with a met degree from there in 1995.

Good school and a great college town. :thumbsup:

I'm not there yet, but that is where I will be transferring.

I have been getting all of the non met classes out of the way first.

And ghey. No offense to the gheys. :) But let's be real, it's a somewhat dorky hobby...although having some dorky women around would be nice too. wub.gif

Hey when you work in the business it's a great conversation piece...at least until they find out you aren't on TV. After that most people just don't get it. :(

Archived