Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
HEAT WAVE 6 now underway....probably will last 5 days

Deck Pic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 at DC, but we quickly jump toward the top after the next few. Though I don't have "second longest" by yr, which perhaps I should since a yr like 1988 had a 21 and an 18 (which would be second longest on its own).

DCA's record would've been 25 straight days in 1995 if it wasn't for the lone 89 right in the middle of the stretch. Meanwhile, Richmond went on to set a record of 27 straight days that year.

With things looking as they do now, this current streak is looking to be in the top 3 longest streaks on record for RIC.

Fun with the old board. Wife is late at work, so I logged into Eastern to reminisce about fun times (damn, we went through a lot of threads in the first 10 days of Feb '10). Of course, most people linked to images instead of uploading them. Was going through an early one, and Randy posts a map and just states "Cue the Jaws music". Right now that map just has a big 'ol 594 ridge in the center of the country. :lol:

NE Balti-Zen, if for some chance you go outside today for lunch and are near the convention center... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take pics. Otakon is this weekend and I no longer drive downtown so I won't get to see the hilarious outfits.

NE Balti-Zen, if for some chance you go outside today for lunch and are near the convention center... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take pics. Otakon is this weekend and I no longer drive downtown so I won't get to see the hilarious outfits.

Just back from a work trip, and about drove into a building after seeing one of the attendees heading down that way. Had no idea it was back, and may have to head down there for the fun and people watching.

Just back from a work trip, and about drove into a building after seeing one of the attendees heading down that way. Had no idea it was back, and may have to head down there for the fun and people watching.

Ah, how I wish I worked closer to Pratt Street

By the way, I was in SF for a conference mid-week. When the plane landed on Tuesday morning in SF, the pilot informed us it was 56 degrees. I just giggled. And then spent the rest of Tuesday walking around downtown as the temps soared into the low 60s...

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Archived