joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
GTG Attendance List. Just hit reply and add your name

moneypitmike

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fine. don't tell us where it is. we can discriminate against you people next time we do something fun in the mid atlantic. i was in connecticut back in october. nobody wanted to see me. i swear i do not always smell like my bathroom.

Geez Rich there is a thread on it, if I knew you were up here I would have called Homeland Security.

I don't think socks is coming, he's visiting some people. I'd like to come, August was fun. But I'm not sure I can because I'm meeting someone to buy a kayak and I'm not sure when. I drove all the way to Danbury through the heavy rain band in yesterday's storm to meet the guy and then he calls me and says he can't make it. Are you kidding me? So now he is going to bring it to me sometime on Saturday.

I don't think socks is coming, he's visiting some people. I'd like to come, August was fun. But I'm not sure I can because I'm meeting someone to give me his weenie and I'm not sure when. I drove all the way to Danbury through the heavy rain band in yesterday's storm to meet the guy and then he calls me and says he can't give it to me. Are you kidding me? So now he is going to give it to me sometime on Saturday.

:unsure:

Moneypit- mike

Ginx- Steve

Blizz - Kevin

Jayhawk-Eric

Wiz

Scooter

Phil

Ray

Socks

Skier

Meghan ( stratuslove)

Tequila Barry (wizzers Dad)

Arlmawx

NOTE: Please use this ONLY as a listing and not for posting comments--there's another thread for that.. Copy the list above your post and add your name to it. I want this to be a simple way for poeple to just go to the last post and see who is attending.

Moneypit- mike

Ginx- Steve

Blizz - Kevin

Jayhawk-Eric

Wiz

Scooter

Phil

Ray

Socks

Skier

Meghan ( stratuslove)

Arlmawx

Scooter

Ryan

MRG

Kgay

NOTE: Please use this ONLY as a listing and not for posting comments--there's another thread for that.. Copy the list above your post and add your name to it. I want this to be a simple way for poeple to just go to the last post and see who is attending.

Moneypit- mike

Ginx- Steve

Blizz - Kevin

Jayhawk-Eric

Wiz

Scooter

Phil

Ray

Socks

Skier

Meghan ( stratuslove)

Arlmawx

Scooter

Ryan

MRG

Kgay

Archived