Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Severe wx potential Wednesday

free_man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually feel really bad for him... this is what the kid lives for. Even in December when its snowing he wants a Tornado.

Who plays baseball at 330 on a Wednesday?

Gotta love that moron, first he keeps driving towards it, then turns left into it's path. And he's trying to tell people on his Youtube page that it was work related. He said right before it hits, so glad we went out tracking. :lmao:

I seriously don't think I could've gotten hit by that thing, starting from where they were at the beginning of the video, if I was trying.

Yeah and it took several days to evolve within the model soundings and data. The setup sceamed CT valley veering, even if the models over the weekend didn't quite catch on.

It's possible mesoscale processes like the backing wind in the valley may have helped spin it up. Possibly some interaction with the cell to the north as well.

Severe in the morning with the WF and now the classic aftn severe in SNE. Classic with the previous cases of big severe in SNE. I think 7/10/89 had a morning similar.

Morning rain before late day tornadoes is fairly common I think. Mike Smith talked about it in Wichita.

Archived