Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Severe wx potential Wednesday

free_man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going to head south to worcester

If you are going to view a storm coming into the northern part of Worcester, the top parking lot at Quinsigamond Community college is probably the best spot. Its high up with decent vis to the west. However it can't see over the top of Winter hill or Indian hill, but its still a very good spot to watch a storm. The other two hills have too many trees near the top for good visibility.

If you are going to view a storm coming into the northern part of Worcester, the top parking lot at Quinsigamond Community college is probably the best spot. Its high up with decent vis to the west. However it can't see over the top of Winter hill or Indian hill, but its still a very good spot to watch a storm. The other two hills have too many trees near the top for good visibility.

The heart of 1953

Survived things here. They held the kids at school thankfully. Sly's brightening to the west, expect the sun to be out soon.

Hopefully no one has any damage from these (although we were hoping our old out building would get taken out by a tree. We coudl use the insurance money to rebuild a nice garage/barn.

My son got home around 3:35... nice thunder while I was out waiting for him

My son got home around 3:35... nice thunder while I was out waiting for him

They held the kids at school here until things went through.

Have to check out the area--I pretty sure I had a strike within 100 yards of the Pit. Not sure what to look for for evidence. I think it might have hit a pole and used the cables that tether them to the ground as a lightning rod. Not sure.

Archived