joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Severe wx potential Wednesday

free_man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will what are some good look out spots between here and Worcester?

I'm thinking of heading out when Amy gets home in a few minutes.

Technology Park on Rt 9 in Westborough. Its right near the intersection of Rt 9 and 495. It has a very wide view to the west. You can probably park in one of the lots there for a while. Its up on a pretty sizable hill.

Not a lot of time to post. Under tornado warning.

Suffice to say I don't see the rotation on the Xband at Umass yet....

But I'm sitting in a trailer in an exposed area, so don't think I really want to sit here and be proven wrong.

looks like it will pass north of the center of town .... rotation is pretty tight on ENX

Technology Park on Rt 9 in Westborough. Its right near the intersection of Rt 9 and 495. It has a very wide view to the west. You can probably park in one of the lots there for a while. Its up on a pretty sizable hill.

That is pretty good. There is also a business park on a hill in Marlboro that is pretty good.

That is pretty good. There is also a business park on a hill in Marlboro that is pretty good.

Rt 190 is a decent place to chase a storm because the visibility is very good on the road, but I don't think he can make it up to 190 in time. That's an extra 20-25 minutes from Technology Park.

cool...would you be cool with PMing your phone number? I have no technology available en route lol.

Here at the junction of Route 9 and I-495 our trees down here are whipping around; that is spooking me – that is an intense llv inflow jet out ahead of these meso-prone cells. When they move into this area with our high temps and DPs, this is disconcerting folks.

BIrving, will, should I stay in MHT or get on the road now? Looks like those storms are coming right for here but I can't really tell?

What do you think??? Thanks

No idea, sorry. Only have like 10 yrs exp around here and little severe knowledge except we get screwed in the valley. Hopefully that cell comes in and doesn't start weakening/moving back ene with the mean flow

Archived