• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"Vortex Spiral' RADAR Rings

Mod. Please move as needed..

I would like some feedback on this you tube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8_VyarBYzo

My friend who keeps us up on all the conspiracy about all things in current media is on High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program now.

Does anyone have any info that would like to share about Vortex Sprial Rings as I have never heard this term on this weather forum in the 8 years I have been around.

Thanks!

If nothing else the guy is very good at noticing failing hardware and/or software glitches. I have seen the spiral rings more than I'd like, and it generally costs about $500 to get rid of them.

Looking in the archive for some examples now...

I would suggest he stick to conspiracies where the punchline is 'follow the money'.... They're generally much more plausible.

Thanks man!

Here is another one.

Just trying to learn why this dude thinks he can call storms due to "rings" on the radar!

If nothing else the guy is very good at noticing failing hardware and/or software glitches. I have seen the spiral rings more than I'd like, and it generally costs about $500 to get rid of them.

Looking in the archive for some examples now...

I would suggest he stick to conspiracies where the punchline is 'follow the money'.... They're generally much more plausible.

Awesome. I assumed as much. Like I said I have never heard anything about these around here. If it is weather and true it will be talked about here!

This link should help understand the mindset of some folks!

http://www.miller-mccune.com/culture-society/belief-in-conspiracies-linked-to-machiavellian-mindset-30295/

‎"One credible theory contends convincing ourselves of conspiracies allows us to avoid acknowledging the terrifying arbitrariness of life."

:)

Archived