Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 9-10 Observations

NavarreDon

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice dusting on the roof and deck this morning!:snowman:

very nice. I think a lot of places in GA have beat much of NC east of the mountains over the last 2 years in both actual number of days with snow recorded, and in actual inches of snow....been quite a time for you Georgia folks last couple of Winters.:thumbsup:

Brasstown Bald station is reporting 26 degrees at 3200' and the summit is socked in by clouds...bet they got a nice little snow up there.

Maybe we will get a peek later today when then clouds thin out a bit.

Looking forward to this weekend as it's supposed to be near 70 and me and the family will be hitting the big creek greenway down in your neck of the woods.

Would've been a beautiful day if it hadn't been for the wind. I hate the wind. It's why spring in the mountains sucks.

stunner of a day here, near 70. I like the wind.:sun: How much snow you have left on the ground. I would rule out some flakeage up there sometime early next week at some point, but right now doesn't look like a big deal if it happens. I haven't seen the Euro yet.

stunner of a day here, near 70. I like the wind.:sun: How much snow you have left on the ground. I would rule out some flakeage up there sometime early next week at some point, but right now doesn't look like a big deal if it happens. I haven't seen the Euro yet.

Most of the two inches I had the other day was gone by afternoon. I'm sure it's not done yet. I'm one of those people that like snow or warm weather, but nothing in between. If I can't ski/board or play golf it's useless to be outdoors.

Archived