Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SNE Weather Conference on 12/4

Turtle

Hi gang!

We just found out the other day that Jim Lee, the MIC from LWX (and formerly the SOO at BOX) will NOT be attending the meeting. Something last minute came up and he can't come. YES, this was the last presentation about the mid Atlantic winter of 2009-10 and their three major winter storms.

The conference committee is scrambling to try and find someone to fill in either from LWX or a backup topic from here...winter related, of course.

Sorry gang...these things happen.

--Turtle ;)

Hold the phones!

Just heard back from Mr. Lee, and he's working on getting someone to fill in. He MIGHT be able to come...IF his presentation is switched to the morning rather than the final talk. That would mean major changes to the schedule, including moving my talk (with Nicole and Ed Capone) to the afternoon.

More to come, I'm sure...

--Turtle ;)

I just heard the latest (tough to stay in the loop while on mids!! :arrowhead: )...

The Science and Operations Officer (SOO) from LWX, Steve Zubrick, WILL be coming up to give Jim Lee's presentation on the mid Atlantic record snow season of 2009-10. I know Steve as current President of the National Weather Association (NWA), and he'll be EXCELLENT!!!

So, for those that want to hear about SNOW (even though we didn't get a whole lot last winter), stick around for this on Saturday!!!

I'll do my best to keep you all apprised of any updates and changes. See ya Saturday!!!

--Turtle ;)

Archived