Newest Member
    joxey
Current Snow Depth

CT Rain

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not a blade to be had.

Have noticed that the base circumference of the trees are ringed 2-3" around the trunk. Each storm is layered and very pronounced. I have not seen that since the days of hiking in far Northern New England. The pristine (clean) look to the banks of Mt. Tolland do not look like the banks around in the city, but snow has no useful purpose, brown and ugly looking. Probably still 6 to in spots well over a foot still remains.      

Snowbanks along roads of 2-3 ft. persist particularly in mature neighborhoods where there are plenty of trees. Main thoroughfares with open sun have receded to dirty piles of glacier crap of perhaps 6 inches high. Public lots still contain 15-20 foot mounds of crap,which may seriously have remnants until May. Average snow depth for average lawns around here estimated at around 1 foot.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Escaped today with a general 4-7 inches left depending on sun/shade...No grass showing anywhere except a few yards right along the curb where they pushed the snow back..and my septic tank snow cirlce finally melted today.

It will melt right through tomorrow night unfortunately.

With low dews it's done melting today..and tomorrow only gets to near 40 or low 40's..and we are below freezing around midnite..so yeah it'll melt some more..but i can't see it all going

It's 50 still. It will continue to slowly melt and the rain will hurt a bit. Maybe not all gone for sure..but will look like kaka tomorrow night. Not trolling, just saying.

It's 50 still. It will continue to slowly melt and the rain will hurt a bit. Maybe not all gone for sure..but will look like kaka tomorrow night. Not trolling, just saying.

Well it already looks worse than dung..when you get no snow in a month that tends to happen lol It's dropping..and should get down to 35-37 for the low but with dews in 20's..that's ok..Then it soaks up the cold rain for the most part tomorrow and we freeze it up and drop a few freshies on it..which will melt in the torch on Saturday of course

Archived