Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO!

And if if it last for more than 4 hours they're in trouble!

ANDY!!! How are you? Really looking forward to your take on things as we go forward this Winter. BTW, I was in the Becket General Store in Becket,Ma one morning a few weeks ago. They have a little lunch counter and there were a few WMECO linesman sitting having coffee. You came on the TV and the foreman told them all to be quiet and said "This guys good, I want to hear what he has to say."

As we thought

Nice call Ginx, my geuss is 2-3" @ 1800-2000' ft. I knew we'd have a bit of a wintery look here this weekend though I thought it would have happened last night. Delayed but not denied. How long until more people jump on our bandwagon? I say by the 15th everyone will be saying Big Winter, Big Big Winter.

Actually, my wife just said we had flurries earlier. Finally legit snowflakes.

Sometimes I wish I lived at 1500'..lol, but I do love the ocean. Perhaps one day I can have a house at both locations.

Cool, after the mid-week storm I think we'll all get in on the fun. At least areas North of Dobbs Ferry,NY. I really like visiting the Ocean occasionally but I need the Alpine environment. Spoke with my friend in AK and he was actually a bit down as the rapid loss of light and heavy work load is weighing on him. I spend most of the year envious of his locale and some day hope to build a cabin on our land next to his. However, the extremely short days at this time of year would be a challenge. My wife would not be happy.lol

Cool, after the mid-week storm I think we'll all get in on the fun. At least areas North of Dobbs Ferry,NY. I really like visiting the Ocean occasionally but I need the Alpine environment. Spoke with my friend in AK and he was actually a bit down as the rapid loss of light and heavy work load is weighing on him. I spend most of the year envious of his locale and some day hope to build a cabin on our land next to his. However, the extremely short days at this time of year would be a challenge. My wife would not be happy.lol

Yeah I'm all set with 1 hr of daylight. I think the best location that encompasses all around fun, would be somewhere in the Rockies. Maybe near Tahoe or Mammoth, but some of the CO and WY spots get crushed. Jackson Hole already has 130" this year!!! Record opening for them.

Yeah I'm all set with 1 hr of daylight. I think the best location that encompasses all around fun, would be somewhere in the Rockies. Maybe near Tahoe or Mammoth, but some of the CO and WY spots get crushed. Jackson Hole already has 130" this year!!! Record opening for them.

Well, AK is unparalled in my book but I've had some fun in the Tahoe area, especially at Squaw Valley. Impressive Jackson Hole is tied with Alyeska which has also received 130" so far, Pete said sun-up at his place is about 10am and it's dark by 4. Losing 4-5 minutes a day.

Well, AK is unparalled in my book but I've had some fun in the Tahoe area, especially at Squaw Valley. Impressive Jackson Hole is tied with Alyeska which has also received 130" so far, Pete said sun-up at his place is about 10am and it's dark by 4. Losing 4-5 minutes a day.

I just don't like a lot of darkness. If it could be light for more than 8 hrs a day..that would be great.

Archived