joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been coming down pretty good. Ground's whitened. A real nice thing to see in psite of what Wednesday portends. Vanishing views, ftw!

33.5/23 gusts to 20mph.

post pics shortly.

See Mike, Ullr lives.lol Sure is nice to be sitting in a warm New England house eating Pumpkin Pie, drinking hot tea and watching the snow fall. I'm so happy.

lol, its not going to look any different if its "leftover" or "rotting" lake effect....it just means you won't get 12" in 2 hours like they do.

LOL, of course, can you imagine if there was such a thing, decaying, putrid flakes with a foul smell. Quite nice, the perfect step down continues from my vantage point.

Indeed. I'm heading to the farm across the steet for an early Christmas get together. Perfect weather for it.

Earlier today:

Nice pics Mike, still falling here with more upstream, can't wait for total darkness so I can watch it in the sfloodlights in the backyard. I love watching snow that way.

IDK, sun setting, downsloping?

dont ruin my dream, I have a raging fire going, xmas music in the kitchen about to make a vodka martini with an obsene amount of olives, plenty of pinot noir, and making meatballs and a nice vodka sauce with fresh penne

im dreaming that while i open a bottle of pinot i gaze into the backyard and see a flake or two drift down into the spot light :scooter:

dont ruin my dream, I have a raging fire going, xmas music in the kitchen about to make a vodka martini with an obsene amount of olives, plenty of pinot noir, and making meatballs and a nice vodka sauce with fresh penne

im dreaming that while i open a bottle of pinot i gaze into the backyard and see a flake or two drift down into the spot light :scooter:

Geezus dude, the man will be happy sounds romantic

dont ruin my dream, I have a raging h*rd on, xmas music in the kitchen about to make it with Martin with an obsene amount of olives, plenty of pinot noir, and making meatballs and a nice vodka sauce with fresh penne

im dreaming that while i open a bottle of pinot i gaze into his eyes and see a flake or two drift down into the spot light :scooter:

Whoa, sorry Dude, hope you get some....snow that is.

Nice pics Mike, still falling here with more upstream, can't wait for total darkness so I can watch it in the sfloodlights in the backyard. I love watching snow that way.

Yeah, the flakes are great. Nearing an inch on the grass. As long as it keeps rebuilding on the VT border, I'm fine. Not sure how long it will keep doing that though.

Archived