• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

wow lets see if wa wa actually open on sunday.

wednesday will set them back but hopefully ....we can get some sort of ....???? mercy on the snowpack by then.

i hope they hit the snow guns hard tonite....gf/s ski's still getting tuned .....she says "lets take the tube down a run tonite after some drinks".......hmmm my weeniesm is rubbing off on her.....ehhhh

According to GFS, after Wednedsay Wachussett may have eroded to the size of the landfill outside of Hartford.

Good luck!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to GFS, after Wednedsay Wachussett may have eroded to the size of the landfill outside of Hartford.

Good luck!

I'm gonna pay ski mrg to put a voodoo curse on the mountain.....heeeevvvveeeee heeeveeeeee wiinnntttteerrrr comminnggggggg beats drums......and as those vibrations enter the mountains soul.......wachusett will fear no torch.

Could be a future ski area...although they would have to rely almost entirely on man made snow. ;)

In Berlin they made the massive mountain of rubble left after the WW II bombings into a ski slope.

:lol:

It's amazing getting to watch that thing grow year after year.

Sun been trying to peak out but it's losing the battle. Heavy, heavy overcast.

Ray I think I read the word retrograde a dozen times, everytime I thought of you and laughed. You some of the funniest posts last year when warm air poisoned your storm on a retrograde, not the snowstorm retro the other one. You went on for days on anyone who mentioned the word. Retrowhore

LOL The NYC fiasco.

I'm over it.....trying to turn over a new leaf this seson and a bit more even keeled.

You are 2nd on my WOTY ballot btw lol

wow lets see if wa wa actually open on sunday.

wednesday will set them back but hopefully ....we can get some sort of ....???? mercy on the snowpack by then.

i hope they hit the snow guns hard tonite....gf/s ski's still getting tuned .....she says "lets take the tube down a run tonite after some drinks".......hmmm my weeniesm is rubbing off on her.....ehhhh

This is just too much of a meatball.

I'm down to 33.8F on the Walmart special Big drop after being at 41.0F+ for a little while today

Just took the kids to ride the mountain coaster at Jiminy Peak.

The snowmade base right now is more than pathetic. They told me that they are planning on opening tomorrow, but I can't see that happening. Even so, they will get torched at mid-week, putting them back into loser-ville status.

Add that to what I predict as being a december-winter-weather-fail (no science involved, just a hunch), helping winter start off on a crappy note.

Just took the kids to ride the mountain coaster at Jiminy Peak.

The snowmade base right now is more than pathetic. They told me that they are planning on opening tomorrow, but I can't see that happening. Even so, they will get torched at mid-week, putting them back into loser-ville status.

Add that to what I predict as being a december-winter-weather-fail (no science involved, just a hunch), helping winter start off on a crappy note.

How was the coaster? Attitash is adding one (not open yet?) Cranmore and Okemo have added them. Maybe others?

It it worth it?

How was the coaster? Attitash is adding one (not open yet?) Cranmore and Okemo have added them. Maybe others?

It it worth it?

Expensive (9.00/ ride), but a ton of fun. I've heard people say, "why would you do that in the cold", but it's no different than skiing or boarding down the moutain, as far as the wind whipping your face. I suppose if it was really cold you could wear goggles. I'd actually like to ride down in a snow storm.

I guess JB saw the weeklies and decided to announce the end of winter a little early.

LOL well the weeklies do look ugly by the 3rd week in December.

I am expecting an awful stretch for a period of time. Hopefully we'll make up for it with an active start to December and then an active late winter pattern.

30/20, Back home after spending the afternoon in ER with my daughter. Leap from the couch to chair went horribly wrong as she didn't stick the landing. Fortunately just steri strips and no stitches required. Bloody mess, literally.

Kids are not supposed to be practicing the bumps without a helmet or snow

Hope she is ok

27.6F

28/19, cooling off nicely. Thinking about setting up an ice skating 'rink' in the yard for my daughter. Ice is holding on now in some of the shallow ponds around. When I was a kid we used to play hockey at night on a friend's pond that his Dad set a bunch of floodlights on. Skating in the falling snow was always a great time.

Archived