• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
HOLD the PHONE! Did WE/I MISS SOMETHING?

Wx4cast

IMO nice little WAA with cold front (pseudo BDCF) and shallow waves on it for areas along and north of I-90 for late Monday into Tuesday AM. Nice high snow to liquid ratio along with areas downwind of LO (esp ART to TIG) getting lake-enhancement. Flow would also favor W and S 'Dacks for some orographic enhancement to as well as across SVT. U/A shows some moderate to strong WAA AOB 850 with confluent flow at 700 millibars. Wouldn't be surprised if across above mentioned areas a 2"-5" snowfall occurred with some up 12" for ART & Tug and some near 7" amts for the 'Dacks and Greens.

IMO nice little WAA with cold front (pseudo BDCF) and shallow waves on it for areas along and north of I-90 for late Monday into Tuesday AM. Nice high snow to liquid ratio along with areas downwind of LO (esp ART to TIG) getting lake-enhancement. Flow would also favor W and S 'Dacks for some orographic enhancement to as well as across SVT. U/A shows some moderate to strong WAA AOB 850 with confluent flow at 700 millibars. Wouldn't be surprised if across above mentioned areas a 2"-5" snowfall occurred with some up 12" for ART & Tug and some near 7" amts for the 'Dacks and Greens.

Ya ever have to shovel a couple a feet of snow off a giant semi-collapsing trampoline....................It kinda sucks. :arrowhead:

I still Have plenty of room for more snowbanks. Now we need some serious accumulations to take up the left over spots. I might/hope/pray I may have a line on my dream job--municipal highway dept.( I.E.- town/village DPW). I have wanted this job since I was a kid and I pray a jackpot storm would help me get in. Wish it luck these jobs are harder than I ever imagined to get.

I didn't know NYS had any glaciers....I will have to visit the one in GFL's :whistle:

Come by anytime there are some nice pubs over here that I am sure you might like. :whistle:

As for the glacier one of my many side jobs and talents is that I MOVE/REMOVE them considering that most who dwell in my home can't figure out how to use a shovel or snowthrower. ;-)

Archived