joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 23/24 Major Coastal Storm Discussion

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ukie tucks right in on the delmarva if I'm looking correctly. It tis small on me phone, ha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yeh / should occlude then head E .  The real JP is just off to our SW . Someone could get some dry air wrapped in for a while as the  CCB bombs away  . But it in the end it will not matter as the system crawls ENE  it will come east and snow itself out . 

I don`t remember the last time I saw a 700 mb field modeled like that . That 500 mb evolution will go in Kocins  next book 

Yeh / should occlude then head E . The real JP is just off to our SW . Someone could get some dry air wrapped in for a while as the CCB bombs away . But it in the end it will not matter as the system crawls ENE it will come east and snow itself out .

I don`t remember the last time I saw a 700 mb field modeled like that . That 500 mb evolution will go in Kocins next book

I haven't seen anything quite like this at the upper levels in the time I've been following weather. It's just.. Well... *edited due to graphic language *

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Smart people don't stick to a forecast when there's new evidence to support a different view. His occlusion too early concern is legit (as was his suppression view at the time).

I agree with this. Original question posed was intended as more tongue-in-cheek than anything. And yes, we lost the ots signal rather quickly....I expect more changes as storm approaches.

Archived