Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Possible Drenching Rain/ T-storm Event 7/29

dmillz25

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the thought on end time? 

Based on the NAM Sim radar it looks to be wrapping up around 2pm but how does that fall in line with other guidance? (I've never been any good at determining timing based on models as the hourly maps show precipitation that has fallen in the past 6 hours and not currently falling)

1 minute ago, sn0w said:

What's the thought on end time? 

Based on the NAM Sim radar it looks to be wrapping up around 2pm but how does that fall in line with other guidance? (I've never been any good at determining timing based on models as the hourly maps show precipitation that has fallen in the past 6 hours and not currently falling)

that looks accurate based on the other models as well.  Pre-dawn start now and ending by 12-2pm depending on locale.

2 minutes ago, Brian5671 said:

the weather gods are delivering a pre-wedding gift to you.   (Locally if we get the goods here we'd have 2 excessive events in the same week) 3 inches on Monday and maybe 3 more on Friday?

I just hope most of this Saturday and then my wedding day are dry. Then I'll be gone for 2 weeks, so expect two hurricanes while I'm away.

Archived