jburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 2, 2109:

Brick --- "I hope the rain stops in time for the holiday weekend!"

Lol! Perfect!!

Jan. 23 , 2300:

Brick: " There is a snowstorm on the models , for two days out. It looks small now, but in 2 days, it'll be the 300 year anniversary of the Carolina Crusher! Magical things can happen and nobody was predicting it!! Cold and dry sucks!"

Hey guys. (Sorry if this is a lengthy post). I am going to be a senior in high school this fall which means that I need to start looking at colleges. I've been following this website for a little over a year now and was wondering if anyone could help me with potential colleges and majors (I know that atmospheric sciences/meteorology are a given but I believe that there are other majors that you can obtain to be a meteorologist). I would prefer to stay in the South but I am open to suggestions. If y'all could respond with any colleges y'all considered or majors that you are currently in or have already gone through, it would be really appreciated. I only have a two day free trial so i wont be able to respond after that. Thanks to anyone with any help or advice. :)

question i wanna lose some weight but i dont wanna exercise or eat right any suggestions

WilksboroDud used to post this exact same crap. How is it that two of you happen to live within 30 square miles of eachother? He also said junk like "sprinkle tinkle". So seems to me WilksboroDud got a new computer for college with a new App State email, so a new ip means he can come back and annoy Americanwx. In the past month you have argued for a red tag, hyped a TS and tried to predict rip current deaths, asked weight loss questions, and bashed the NWS. Please man just chill out. A ton of us really enjoy this board, and constantly reading stuff like that not only drives the novice poster away, but also drives away any meteorologist who would potential participate in the discussion. Not trying to be mean, just trying to be a voice of reason.

WilksboroDud used to post this exact same crap. How is it that two of you happen to live within 30 square miles of eachother? He also said junk like "sprinkle tinkle". So seems to me WilksboroDud got a new computer for college with a new App State email, so a new ip means he can come back and annoy Americanwx. In the past month you have argued for a red tag, hyped a TS and tried to predict rip current deaths, asked weight loss questions, and bashed the NWS. Please man just chill out. A ton of us really enjoy this board, and constantly reading stuff like that not only drives the novice poster away, but also drives away any meteorologist who would potential participate in the discussion. Not trying to be mean, just trying to be a voice of reason.

+1

Amwx staff knows it's wilkesbrodud. Hopefully their in discussions for banning and we will be rid of it soon.

Well guys my baby Mr.Noah Herbison is on the way my wife's blood pressure was a little high so the docs decided to induce her. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning he will be here. Prayers are very appreciated.

Prayers sent that all will be healthy and well.

I know you are looking forward to the expansion in the family.   

Well guys my baby Mr.Noah Herbison is on the way my wife's blood pressure was a little high so the docs decided to induce her. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning he will be here. Prayers are very appreciated.

You got it.  Let us know how it goes.

The radar tells the story well today with very little if any rain anywhere in upstate SC. 

Which is quite fortunate as any new rain would be straight run-off after yesterday's torrent. I know, I know...you didn't get anything.

Why does the Earth hate you so much?

Well that made for a boring day ;)

I sent an email to admin@ and got a reply that a trouble ticket needed to be filled out. Of course, the trouble ticket link is on AmWx, WHICH WAS DOWN ALL DAY!!! So that wasn't an option.

This was just posted on the FB page. First post since Jan 2016.

We were taking the day off! Board is still alive and running, just working out some issues.

• jburns locked this topic

Archived