Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 2016 Obs

Isopycnic

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable 

What's unbelievable is you seem to have an attitude. You should just be grateful you've been allowed to hang out, but if you would like to test those boundaries again, feel free. [/spoiler alert]  You will not like the outcome..........again  [/end spoiler alert]

What's unbelievable is you seem to have an attitude. You should just be grateful you've been allowed to hang out, but if you would like to test those boundaries again, feel free. [/spoiler alert]  You will not like the outcome..........again  [/end spoiler alert]

I was talking about how unbelievable it was no warning was issued when criteria was met for several scans just west of Boone.

Hail_May-1_2016_Charles-Trivette-e146215

I had just under 2" last night when I got home from work and  all of that was from the storms that came through between 5-7, I didn't dump it cause we where going to get more overnight and this morning its was pouring when I left the house so I didn't dump it then either. We have had to have had .50-1" at the minimum this morning.

The 2 outflows that collided over Harnett that I mentioned in the Severe thread formed a nice band of heavy showers trailing the main storm that just missed to the North. Have picked up almost 0.3" 0.9 in about 10 20 minutes. Rainfall rates up to 3"/hr. 6"/hr.

Archived