Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 2016 Banter

jburns

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been to plenty of biker events. Just wondering why you had to specify the race of the bikers.

Just glancing over the convo but...

Myrtle Beach used to have two separate biker "weeks".  One for whites and one for blacks.  So basically there was "Biker Week" and then the second was "Black Biker Week".  I have a pretty good idea why, but this isn't a place to really discuss their reasoning.. they both just wanted separate weeks.

For the most part, many have started going to other beaches since the town residents raised Hell to keep them out (all of them)...  and whatever color bike week it is, isn't a massive deal as much anymore.

Yup, concur. When Wilkes busts out the paint shop pro trial, you know it's on like Donkey Kong, baby!

No joke, is that Wilkes?  I can't decide.  On one hand his epic MS Paint maps are definitely similar, but at the same time I am just not sure...

I, for one, enjoy the MS Paint maps and I hope they continue, though.

ANYONE interested in a "prime time chaser location" this winter can sleep in the floor of my dorm for $35 a night elevation 3,333ft with a limit of 3 consecutive nights. Snow guaranteed or your money back! No amenities. Special rates of $30 available during north-west flow events.

Sounds great is there any extra charge for crying baby's? Lol guys it won't be long June 16th is the due date for my partner in crime. We're nameing him Noah Isaiah. I know it's alot of symbols but it sounds good with our last name.

Archived