SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 9, 2016 Snow/Rain obs

ChescoWx

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is precip type radar accurate is it rain in eastern Bucks and east of Horsham? Ralph?

No...at least not here not far from Horsham...

been snowing steadily/heavily and some of the largest flakes Ive seen in years for the past hour...

~1" on shaded garden mulch, lawn completely covered with tops of longer grass popping through.

I actualy think radar looks great over my area with precip pivoting in from SE!

No...at least not here not far from Horsham...

been snowing steadily/heavily and some of the largest flakes Ive seen in years for the past hour...

~1" on shaded garden mulch, lawn completely covered with tops of longer grass popping through.

I actualy think radar looks great over my area with precip pivoting in from SE!

Horsham is perfectly situated with the pivot if it can hold off from changing to rain like future radar has been showing. The low is developing off the delmarva and it will be interesting to see where the inverted trough like trow sets up 

Horsham is perfectly situated with the pivot if it can hold off from changing to rain like future radar has been showing. The low is developing off the delmarva and it will be interesting to see where the inverted trough like trow sets up

Couldnt agree more!

Latest radar showing that pivot clearly with some very heavy returns to my SE moving in...

thinking snow will hold at my 400ft!

Archived