joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
4/9/16 Snow Event (N&W)

anthonyweather

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is going to be more like snow hallucinations. I know I'll have my head out the window staring at a dark spot to see if I can notice a snow flake mixing in with the heavy rain. 

if you get heavy precip, it will be snow not rain.  may be tough for it to accumulate, but if it comes down, you will see snow.

GFS 00z is a lot warmer than 12z. Now there is only a narrow stripe of accumulating snow, where 12z had a widespread 4-8. I'm not optimistic about anyone below 1000ft in eastern PA getting much accumulating snow at this point. Big win for the Euro if this is what happens.

Nothing here yet., and unless my eyes are deceiving me, it sure looks like it's falling apart as it moves east-northeast thus creating another famous "Tamaqua split"...

Lol...did the radar loop....it does look that way.

I don't think it looks great for anyone overall...perhaps cut the lawn today?

I've mowed mine twice already this year, and it does look a little shaggy at the moment... :P

Mowed the "front" twice and the "back" once which needs cutting. That would be really screwed up if I go out to cut the lawn and it starts snowing....

Nothing here yet...36.1F

Mowed the "front" twice and the "back" once which needs cutting. That would be really screwed up if I go out to cut the lawn and it starts snowing....

Nothing here yet...36.1F

Cut the front here late yesterday, was hoping to see some snow on it today, so far just a rainy Saturday morning, 38F.

huge snowflakes here in Newcastle de. not sticking yet though.

Snowing pretty damn hard here. It's doing it's best but I don't see any shot of this sticking during daylight time ...if so, it melts right away once it slows down.

Meh...it's April..dropping though 33.8F

Archived