Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Observations

mackerel_sky

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hit 91 imby, grass is really crispy

91 here too yesterday. atlanta and athens both broke records...with athens hitting 90. High today has been 89. Sure would be nice to get some rain to cool things off...have storms all around but nothing so far. Need the rain actually...it's gotten pretty dry.

91 here too yesterday. atlanta and athens both broke records...with athens hitting 90. High today has been 89. Sure would be nice to get some rain to cool things off...have storms all around but nothing so far. Need the rain actually...it's gotten pretty dry.

Ironic after no rain for so long , but Anderson , SC area, could be seeing flooding soon! Those storms are almost stationary and heavy ! I on the periphery, but getting rain, none the less

We had a lot of hail yesterday, I apologize for the quality not being that great. I was caught off guard on how bad this storm was going to be so as soon as I went out in front of one of the windows on my back porch I hit record. The hail and wind actually got a little worse after this and I was going to go outside and stand under our awning in the backyard to record some more video, but my memory on my SD card ran out so I couldn't record it.

Archived