SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nor' Easter Threat Mar. 20th 2016

zenmsav6810

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is reasonably fair as Ralph clearly loves snow and certainly understands his meteorology...

I need to add there are one or two others here who occasionally post just to be pains in the ass by refuting anything related to a potential snow event. I truly don't get why they bother as this is a snow lovers and extreme weather lovers board...

Where else can we possibly find folks who share our crazy passion!?

Ahem

If you are speaking of me as the "occasional" poster, you should probably settle down. I've been posting here since Eastern days and before and started out on Tri State forum. Your posts are typically awful and have zero basis in scientific fact.

This is not a snow lovers and extreme weather board, it is a weather board. Period.

Good day

I can't get worked up over a late season snowfall one way or the other. If it snows, great. If not, it's late March, so whatever. It's kind of like when your team wins a game after they've been eliminated from the playoffs.

But seriously, what's been up with the Euro this past year -- ever since the miller B last winter? It seems to love snowy solutions only to lose them inside 48/72 hours. Except for the blizzard, it wanted nothing to do with that storm. Just odd what's become of the king.

I am so sick I think it's food poisoning, happy I don't have to deal with a blizzard. I suggest everybody find their silver lining to this March 2001 redux.

Funny you mention this. I went to bed feeling fine after eating chicken for dinner 2 nights ago. Woke up around 1am and blew oats all night long and thought food poisoning (under cooked chicken). Crashed around 6am-8am...woke up and felt fine. Go figure..

Oh well, back to our non storm..

Funny you mention this. I went to bed feeling fine after eating chicken for dinner 2 nights ago. Woke up around 1am and blew oats all night long and thought food poisoning (under cooked chicken). Crashed around 6am-8am...woke up and felt fine. Go figure..

Oh well, back to our non storm..

Since 4am here and puking up the lining of my stomach it feels, been thinking food poisoning but I have a fever now too

This is what happens when you let the hot model hold the football, oh no laughing makes me want to hurl

UKMET is still a nice hit. not as strong as previous runs but would give decent enough rates that it would definitely stick. GGEM is a nice hit too but we know it tends to be too amped up. will be interesting to see the euro this afternoon. ukmet not caving to the east trend gives us some hope.

I am so sick I think it's food poisoning, happy I don't have to deal with a blizzard. I suggest everybody find their silver lining to this March 2001 redux.

cmon this isn't even in the same league as March 2001, this is a end of season storm that has trended weaker as we got closer.  March 2001 was forecast to be a historic storm, 3 feet, etc....and was essentially a total bust.

I don't really see 5 inches anywhere. Timing is looking like much is going to fall during the day now. Thinking 1-3" region wide white rain event. Rates will be awful. This storm sums up the winter. Just bad timing save for the one storm.

Hurricane saying some isolated areas in the 3-5" range will reach 6-7" under banding.

Guys sorry for the dumb question but we have to drive to/from NYC Sunday, coming back late Sunday night, from Harrisburg.

Will this accumulate to roads or has the recent warm spell heated them so 1-3" won't be much is due on major roadways? We probably will drive to PHL had taupe Amtrak up, that's why I'm asking you guys.

Guys sorry for the dumb question but we have to drive to/from NYC Sunday, coming back late Sunday night, from Harrisburg.

Will this accumulate to roads or has the recent warm spell heated them so 1-3" won't be much is due on major roadways? We probably will drive to PHL had taupe Amtrak up, that's why I'm asking you guys.

You will have no issues

Archived