Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 22-24th Blizzard Observation and Snow Reports

The Iceman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am living this one vicariously through you guys so please keep the pictures, obs and updates coming. Enjoy!!

Just eyeballing the radar and surface obs, I think those first flakes are coming any minute if they haven't started already. BWI and Dover have both been reporting snow for a couple of hours.

East Nantmeal Twp

Chester County Pa

High today was 23.6 - NWS forecast has highest snow totals in SEPA over Chester County - webcam updates every minute with pix and wx condition overlay during the storm at weather underground link below

Currently 23.5

Cloudy

RH  58%

DP 10.9

Wind NNE 2-4mph

Barom 30.19" F

East Nantmeal Twp

Chester County Pa

High today was 23.6 - NWS forecast has highest snow totals in SEPA over Chester County - webcam updates every minute with pix and wx condition overlay during the storm at weather underground link below

Currently 23.5

Cloudy

RH  58%

DP 10.9

Wind NNE 2-4mph

Barom 30.19" F

OT

Just watched your most recent loop.  You get a ton of deer in your yard.

Ditto here - it sure looks like snow. 25F (down from a high of 27F). Humidity is up to 60%, and if I remember correctly, it's in that neighborhood that it can start reaching the ground.

Total agree w/this. Man, it really looks like snow as dusk approaches.

24F

I thought I saw a couple flakes/flurry flying with my face plastered against the window...went outside, nothing. I guess "snow hallucinations" are kicking in....the wait for the first flakes is rough.

Warrington, Bucks County, PA

Overcast  25.2 degrees,   Dewpoint: 11.3   Humidity:  55%    Light ENE winds.

After bands of virga  (with breaks of dim sun between) most of the day, we now have a solid overcast.

EDIT....So I went outside to put the car in the garage 3 minutes after writing the update and the first flakes are falling now.

Just got in from Nashville, surprised I even got out of airport it was closed this morning because of heavy snow, ice stated as all snow, no rain like the forecast had stated, see images.

Ok in place for our blizzard.

28 F in TR

Winds N 3mph snow not that far looking at radar - currently in 12-18 inch range, I am in the north western section of town.02544a342489832821cc8328123392e8.jpg83711497d33624b7ab0509e189811dde.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Archived