Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 13-14th Winter Storm

Chicago Storm

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the GFS is showing some warmth in the long term, with lots of potentially snowy systems. I think the next clipper is key to forecasting the stronger storm. If Wed overachieves then we are more than likely looking at another overachiever in the works.

All in all the pattern looks better than anything in a long time. Happy shoveling!!

Obviously, but the trend is unfortunately in the other direction. Like I said though for GRR to DTW to YYZ it will be harder to miss a moderate snowstorm.

I'm hoping for at least a 4" snowfall in Toronto. Have to temper my hopes and be more realistic. The chances of Toronto getting a 12" snowstorm two winters in a row are not very high!

I'm hoping for at least a 4" snowfall in Toronto. Have to temper my hopes and be more realistic. The chances of Toronto getting a 12" snowstorm two winters in a row are not very high!

Toronto has the lake effect wild card though, so I wouldn't completely rule it out, plus if this phases sooner the chases of a larger snowfall goes up substantially for YYZ

Archived