Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 13-14th Winter Storm

Chicago Storm

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the last update they were calling for 2" lol.  I'll predict a general 2-4", maybe a couple higher lollipops in the lakeshore counties.

Well LOT calling for 2-5".

Wondering if the lake will play any role in enhancing snowfall totals if the northern edge of the synoptic snow moves far enough north.

Well LOT calling for 2-5".

Wondering if the lake will play any role in enhancing snowfall totals if the northern edge of the synoptic snow moves far enough north.

They're going to have to adjust things though based on how it looks now. Probably 2-6" along/south of I-80, with a dusting to around an inch north of there.

Alek, I agree they are being too bullish but they actually nailed the last storm with their 3-6" predictions except for the NW CWA. It seems MKX has a knack at times for knowing when to be bullish.

they are always bullish

They're going to have to adjust things though based on how it looks now. Probably 2-6" along/south of I-80, with a dusting to around and inch north of there.

sounds right

Hi Josh ... Yea we should get a couple inches ... I hope for more.

Finally decided to sign up here on American it has been a few years since the days on eastern!!

I kept the same name but actually move out of White Lake...

Long time no see! Welcome aboard! Where are you located now? White Lake actually has been quite similar to DTW the last couple years wrt snowfall totals (actually the place to be in SE MI lately has been Ann Arbor). Im sure its a blip though.

Long time no see! Welcome aboard! Where are you located now? White Lake actually has been quite similar to DTW the last couple years wrt snowfall totals (actually the place to be in SE MI lately has been Ann Arbor). Im sure its a blip though.

I live near Howell.  I got into Livingston County out of over taxed Oakland. I get a bit less snow then AA and WL but t-storms are much better than WL and storm chasing here is easy ... Flint, AA and Lansing are within 30 mins.

I live near Howell.  I got into Livingston County out of over taxed Oakland. I get a bit less snow then AA and WL but t-storms are much better than WL and storm chasing here is easy ... Flint, AA and Lansing are within 30 mins.

Good for you! Yeah love Oakland county but it is not cheap to live there lol. Howell was probably the most screwed area of SE MI last winter (I actually had quite a bit more than them and probably avg 15" less) but from a general standpoint you are positioning yourself quite well for LES, as well as you can in SE MI lol..heres to a snowy season for all :)

Archived