Newest Member
    joxey
Mid November Pretend Snowstorm

Wonderdog

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see you posting a Euro snowmap.

You make posting a Euro snowfall map sound exclusive. No point in really posting it if it's old anyways. One can go back through the thread and find that the same one has been posted before.

Anyways, 0z GFS is rolling. Let's see those flurries!

You guys and gals on the east coast, a -PNA is not a death wish, it depends on how far west the mean trough is throughout the winter season.  Just because we have a -PNA doesn't mean the trough is over land, it could be over the waters of the eastern Pacific.  I know there is a east and west based NAO, I think it may be time for someone to introduce a west and east based PNA.

You guys and gals on the east coast, a -PNA is not a death wish, it depends on how far west the mean trough is throughout the winter season.  Just because we have a -PNA doesn't mean the trough is over land, it could be over the waters of the eastern Pacific.  I know there is a east and west based NAO, I think it may be time for someone to introduce a west and east based PNA.

nothing is a death wish, but the result is always the same.  In the end none of us get a boner over a pretty 500mb pattern, when the ground truth is no snow...when it is 36 and rain, I don't care if the AO is -3 

After the chilly spring and a relatively mild summer (which I tracked while I was down in south central Texas from June 4 thru Oct 25), I just knew we were in for an interesting fall and winter.

This is going to be a memorable winter. :)

I got my shovels oiled up and ready to go, just in case.

BRING IT ON!!!

I should try to troll every now and then.  I am apparently very good at doing accidentally.

I was merely stating a fact after skimming the last page or two.  I guess the posts were not as recent as I though they were (or maybe they were, idc enough to go back and look).  In any case, enjoy the flurries and snow showers.

Archived