• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Mid November Pretend Snowstorm

Wonderdog

Ji is all legit now thanks to Facebook. It sucks. We need a new Ji. 

OK, I'll step up to the plate this one time..."Winter cancel, it sucks before it even officially begins!!  Same with next week's non-storm.  I'll be surprised if I get 2" IMBY this whole year!" :bag:

Not quite Ji-level, but hey, gimme a break, it was a try.  Perhaps I need to cancel winter a few more times before Dec. 1?! :lmao:

Edit:  I forgot one of the most important things, which is to show a map of the JMA on the system next week with lots of purples.  But, alas, I don't have access to that model!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I'll step up to the plate this one time..."Winter cancel, it sucks before it even officially begins!!  Same with next week's non-storm.  I'll be surprised if I get 2" IMBY this whole year!" :bag:

Not quite Ji-level, but hey, gimme a break, it was a try.  Perhaps I need to cancel winter a few more times before Dec. 1?! :lmao:

Edit:  I forgot one of the most important things, which is to show a map of the JMA on the system next week with lots of purples.  But, alas, I don't have access to that model!

That's a start but you'll have to have the same manic-depressive persona from run to run to reach Ji's old level of weenieness.

Winter of 2009-10 absolutely sucked after Feb. 10.  Probably the worst 2-week ending of a winter I've ever experienced.  Nothing but a dusting from that point on, we never got that storm around Presidents' Day, and then we got ripped off when New England got hammered at the end of the month.  Total fail!

(For the record, if I recall correctly, I do believe Ji actually did argue that '09-10 sucked at the end!!  So this may be as badly plagiarized as a Rand Paul press release!)

I hope there are tons of storms to track this winter...I get almost as much enjoyment from that than the snow part...I think it's fun even when they fizzle...early...hate the last second loss...those suck

On the other hand, the thread the needle last minute type storms are by far the best. I think I may have enjoyed the 2011 storm that caught everyone by surprise just as much as the blizzards of 2009-2010. (ok maybe not quite as much, but still).

Archived