Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
blizzard of 2013 discussion

forkyfork

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The euro is without a doubt east. So for all those yelling and claiming go with the euro because it had the storm for days and days and will leave the forum if it shifted east at all, etc etc....ehhhh....ya :/

you dont relent do you. wait about 3 minutes till most of the precip has fallen for accum precip maps. Wont be so far off from 12z for our area.

The euro is without a doubt east. So for all those yelling and claiming go with the euro because it had the storm for days and days and will leave the forum if it shifted east at all, etc etc....ehhhh....ya :/

You are cluttering up the thread with this crap. Just let the damn run complete. 

you're a tool who brings ZERO value to the board.....

I know it is posts like this that proves your worth

Seriously, the chaos here among posters is just ridiculous. We always knew from the first moment that we were the transition zone between a crazy snow event or a more moderate event, and that northeast of us was always favored for the worst impacts. To me, the Euro didn't make any kind of crazy shift. People need to really calm down and just let this unfold. I still think, even with this MINOR shift, that we all have a very nice event. Time to watch the satellites/radar/WV from here on out for the most part.

Archived