Welcome to American Weather
  • Announcements

• Wow

BOARD UPGRADE   07/13/2016

As you have noticed, the board has been given a major upgrade.  There are still currently a lot of processes running in the background to complete the upgrade so expect some slow periods.  If you come across any errors, please feel free to post in the Forum Info forum to let us know.  IMPORTANT: YOU MUST LOGIN WITH YOUR DISPLAY NAME.  LOGIN NAMES ARE NO LONGER USED TO LOGIN. Thanks for your patience today!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Allsnow

Winter storm threat disc 1/25/13-1/26/13

1,394 posts in this topic

Through 48 the southern disturbance is now more north and juiced over TN on the NAM and there is definitely a bit more amplification overall across the OH/TN valley region but its again....marginal as hell

Through 48 the southern disturbance is now more north and juiced over TN on the NAM and there is definitely a bit more amplification overall across the OH/TN valley region but its again....marginal as hell

Thing just kind of slides off the coast aimlessly.

Thing just kind of slides off the coast aimlessly.

Not surprising the coastal did jump slightly north, I have zero doubt subtle north jumps will continue on the coastal but unless we get interaction earlier from that northern disturbance only ERN LI is at risk for something.

Another sheared out/crap system that can't amplify due to the fast flow and poor NAO. Until the flow can slow down and more blocking can appear, this is what I think we're in for-cold/dry, warm/cutter.

I think Snow88 might have posted that yesterday. I would love that. But it doesn't have any other model guidance to support it.

I think Snow88 might have posted that yesterday. I would love that. But it doesn't have any other model guidance to support it.

Nonsense.   It is backed by the Emperor.   The 'yen' could use some support too.

The Fat Lady is warming up ......
May bring her on stage after the 12z Euro

She hasn't shut up since yesterday, and the Europeans love opera