• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The 2013-2014 Winter Outlook Thread

WilkesboroDude

I guess I'm just not as put off by WilkesboroDude as some of the rest of you.  I'd be for giving him a second chance (or is it third or fourth?), if he even wanted it.  He's a young kid.  He said some stupid stuff.  Haven't we all?  He's passionate about the weather.  Isn't that why we're all here?  He's got some dumb theories.  So do other people.  I'm glad I've been given second chances in life.

I am not a mod but I know of 4 chances he was given and then squandered. He was totally lacking in any knowledge when it came to atmospheric science. I tolerated him until he attacked Robert for the second time. That was the point at which I wrote him off for good. Sorry, but there are some mistakes in life that you never get an opportunity to recover from. That's just how life is.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't act like a jackhole then post all you want. If you act like a jackhole then feel free to get banned. It's a pretty simple formula that most people understand. Wilkes was acting like a jackhole. I'd be ok with him getting another shot, not that that means a hill of beans or has anything to do with Winter 2013-2014. :)

Please lets not start off this potentially glorious winter by recounting the many reasons we dismissed wilkesjackhole. Let the past stay there. Learn from it.

Ok, back to my silence while the rest of you red taggers tell me how much snow to expect for Christmas. Bring on the phase!

maybe we can start up on the topic of worms and the flight pattern of snow geese! like half the other post on this thread off topic

I guess I'm just not as put off by WilkesboroDude as some of the rest of you.  I'd be for giving him a second chance (or is it third or fourth?), if he even wanted it.  He's a young kid.  He said some stupid stuff.  Haven't we all?  He's passionate about the weather.  Isn't that why we're all here?  He's got some dumb theories.  So do other people.  I'm glad I've been given second chances in life.

Wilkes was given more chances than I care to admit too :angry: Met bashing will never be tolerated here. Period. He made his choice and we have moved on ;) 

maybe we can start up on the topic of worms and the flight pattern of snow geese! like half the other post on this thread off topic

:lol:   I'm going to lock this thread up as soon as someone starts a new one  ;)     

Someone please kick off the new winter outlook thread  :D  

Archived