Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 26th-29th (Snow?) Storm

Powerball

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC the models are coming in wetter now for SNE.. A newborn baby in Bermuda let its first fart out to add just the extra little fuel the 'storm' needed..

Temps could be an issue for some it sounds like though..still more exciting than anything we've had back here for weather in some time. Amazing how many times systems seem to break better for them with winter weather compared to back in this **** hole. Only SNE can go from a soaker, to nothing, back to ok precip at the last min possibly. Last late minute winter surprise I can remember is the LES dump back in March of 2009.. who knows before that. I guess I probably used a decades worth of breaks up in the 2007-08 winter.

Congrats to those seeing some flakes.. not a total failure.

Rant over, sorry. I should get a pass anyways after having to watch the Green Bay Pansies play yesterday.. First time I've every turned a GB game off early ever..early 3rd qtr and I haven't missed a game on TV since I started watching them back in the 70's... Dam I'm an old fark.

IC the models are coming in wetter now for SNE.. A newborn baby in Bermuda let its first fart out to add just the extra little fuel the 'storm' needed..

Temps could be an issue for some it sounds like though..still more exciting than anything we've had back here for weather in some time. Amazing how many times systems seem to break better for them with winter weather compared to back in this **** hole. Only SNE can go from a soaker, to nothing, back to ok precip at the last min possibly. Last late minute winter surprise I can remember is the LES dump back in March of 2009.. who knows before that. I guess I probably used a decades worth of breaks up in the 2007-08 winter.

Congrats to those seeing some flakes.. not a total failure.

Rant over, sorry. I should get a pass anyways after having to watch the Green Bay Pansies play yesterday.. First time I've every turned a GB game off early ever..early 3rd qtr and I haven't missed a game on TV since I started watching them back in the 70's... Dam I'm an old fark.

Meh, this is a next-to-nothing event winter-weatherwise for SNE. They originally went from a possible major snowstorm, to nothing, and now they are getting rain/snow with any accumulations probably under 2". I can remember many events in recent years where we got these minor last minute "surprises" like that, so Im sure MKE has had some as well. Biggest was Feb 5, 2011 when a sunny forecast turned into 4-7" of snow, literally, overnight. Now...it would be another story if SNE was getting major storm after the models had already said no precip. Been a while since ive seen something like that.

Most ironic to me is that we have been socked in with a very typical dark, gray November overcast the last 4 days or so, very wintry feel in the air with a little snow. Today, which would have been "storm day" per the models, say 5-6 days ago, has a 100% crystal clear sky!

And wow every game since the '70s? That is loyal!

Archived