• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Get WeatherBell Models Cheaper... (When it becomes paid)

Frank

Hey guys,

I work for Eastern PA Weather Authority, LLC and about a couple weeks ago we have affiliated ourselves with WeatherBell, LLC. Due to the affiliation, WeatherBell is giving members a discounted subscription if you use EPAWA as a referral code. Here is how it works:

1. If you choose to buy monthly (most people do this just for the winter months) you will receive $7.00 off your first month and the remaining months you pay regular price. So say you do 3 months, it would be $9.99, $16.99, and $16.99

2. If you choose to buy yearly, it will simply be $20.00 off your entire subscription. So it will go from $160.00 down to just $140.00

Please note with the subscription to WeatherBell, it is not just the WeatherBell Models (Which are currently free but will become paid only on October 1st). You will also have access to Joe Bastardi's and Joe D'Aleo's video plus Ryan Maue.

If you are interested in this deal, please click the link below and scroll down and click where it says "Click here to register for WeatherBell through EPAWA" it is in a big red font.

http://www.epawa.net...rdiscorner.html

"EPAWA" should already be in the referral code section, so you do not have to do anything as long as you click on the click from our website.

Please do not think I am trying to promote the website or anything like that. I am just passing along this information for enthusiasts who enjoy to forecast and look at models that are unavailable to the general public (EURO for example). I know many other people use StormVista, but WeatherBell is cheaper, they have advanced maps, and you get to see JB's videos!

Thanks everyone.

Hey guys,

I work for Eastern PA Weather Authority, LLC and about a couple weeks ago we have affiliated ourselves with WeatherBell, LLC. Due to the affiliation, WeatherBell is giving members a discounted subscription if you use EPAWA as a referral code. Here is how it works:

1. If you choose to buy monthly (most people do this just for the winter months) you will receive $7.00 off your first month and the remaining months you pay regular price. So say you do 3 months, it would be $9.99, $16.99, and $16.99

2. If you choose to buy yearly, it will simply be $20.00 off your entire subscription. So it will go from $160.00 down to just $140.00

Please note with the subscription to WeatherBell, it is not just the WeatherBell Models (Which are currently free but will become paid only on October 1st). You will also have access to Joe Bastardi's and Joe D'Aleo's video plus Ryan Maue.

If you are interested in this deal, please click the link below and scroll down and click where it says "Click here to register for WeatherBell through EPAWA" it is in a big red font.

"EPAWA" should already be in the referral code section, so you do not have to do anything as long as you click on the click from our website.

Please do not think I am trying to promote the website or anything like that. I am just passing along this information for enthusiasts who enjoy to forecast and look at models that are unavailable to the general public (EURO for example). I know many other people use StormVista, but WeatherBell is cheaper, they have advanced maps, and you get to see JB's videos!

Thanks everyone.

Great stuff! Do you know if they will offer all premium EURO data with this package? This is a big part of me subscribing to wx data services because I usually go with stormvista. Thanks!

Great stuff! Do you know if they will offer all premium EURO data with this package? This is a big part of me subscribing to wx data services because I usually go with stormvista. Thanks!

Hey Ed!

I talked to my boss who spoke with the CEO of WeatherBell and unfortunately it looks like the EURO will remain the same as is for now. I was also wondering the same thing but the CEO said "The EURO is a work in progress and the additional precip maps and 6-hour increments are something we will include in the future." He said something along those lines.

So...my guess is they will roll with what they have for now and maybe update the models in mid to late winter, or just wait till next summer.

Only thing I can say is WB is still pretty cheap compared to StormVista ($30/month) and you also get access to the daily videos from JB, JD, and RM plus the their models.

I for one, only want a winter subscription so I am going to wait until November to make my decision. Any further questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Hey Ed!

I talked to my boss who spoke with the CEO of WeatherBell and unfortunately it looks like the EURO will remain the same as is for now. I was also wondering the same thing but the CEO said "The EURO is a work in progress and the additional precip maps and 6-hour increments are something we will include in the future." He said something along those lines.

So...my guess is they will roll with what they have for now and maybe update the models in mid to late winter, or just wait till next summer.

Only thing I can say is WB is still pretty cheap compared to StormVista ($30/month) and you also get access to the daily videos from JB, JD, and RM plus the their models.

I for one, only want a winter subscription so I am going to wait until November to make my decision. Any further questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks!

Yeah it's much cheaper for sure. As a growing MET student and forecaster for VT DOT, I think the EURO will be a huge asset for me, so the $30 at SV may be the way I lean. But I do love WB's resolution and precip scale (.05 increments). So, I will definitely think about it before I purchase in October!

I'll give him the credit for best looking graphics I've seen...they are mighty smexy. As far as resolution and paramters go, I'll keep money and deal with missing a millibar or two and not being able to see the GFS's 200mb graphics

If you want to pay for phresh looking graphics, be my guest

I'll give him the credit for best looking graphics I've seen...they are mighty smexy. As far as resolution and paramters go, I'll keep money and deal with missing a millibar or two and not being able to see the GFS's 200mb graphics

If you want to pay for phresh looking graphics, be my guest

http://www.instantweathermaps.com/maplist.php

Hey guys,

Thanks everyone.

If i just bought a yearly weatherbell subscription in mid august can i still get the 20 dollar discount through EPAWA. If so how can i do that? Thanks a lot.

If i just bought a yearly weatherbell subscription in mid august can i still get the 20 dollar discount through EPAWA. If so how can i do that? Thanks a lot.

Hey blizzard,

I am not sure to be honest with you. Is there a way you can cancel your current subscription (isn't the first month free or something?) and then re-subscribe with the EPAWA referral code?

Or you can trying emailing or calling the guys over at WB and maybe they will credit you $20. I'm sure one of those two things will work

The colors are pretty and the resolution is nice, but the parameters/options are limited for the price..and the update time is slow. I'm not sure paying 160 (or 140) bucks a year for pretty colors and Joe Bastardis daily musings is worth it.

I pretty much agree with this. I don't see myself forking out that kinda money for these models when I can essentially see most of these for free on other various sites.

I just got word that Ryan Maue will be putting the EURO in 6-hour increments along with other types of maps. I think now between the nice resolutions of the models and the daily videos, that $140 for a year is definitely worth it. The EURO will even have the regions separated and at the 12KM level.

I just got word that Ryan Maue will be putting the EURO in 6-hour increments along with other types of maps. I think now between the nice resolutions of the models and the daily videos, that $140 for a year is definitely worth it. The EURO will even have the regions separated and at the 12KM level.

Will it update as fast as StormVista? Has anyone used them yet?

Obviously you don't get it that people don't care about the daily videos unless it's for comic relief.

Look no farther than their pro-JB stance on the various FB groups.

Look no farther than their pro-JB stance on the various FB groups.

Well yeah, obviously having JB on their team is HUGE for pulling in customers, especially ones that were loyal to him at AccuWx. But, I think with the resolution of their data, and possible EURO products, $140/yr is cheaper than the 5 months I'd for SV...that's why I want a review of the Euro products before I bite the bullet.

Well yeah, obviously having JB on their team is HUGE for pulling in customers, especially ones that were loyal to him at AccuWx. But, I think with the resolution of their data, and possible EURO products, $140/yr is cheaper than the 5 months I'd for SV...that's why I want a review of the Euro products before I bite the bullet.

Actually...it will be the other way around. More ppl depend on Maue's maps then the video rants.

Just registered for the free trial...not impressed at all with the EURO products available...only CONUS is available and it's 2m MAX/MIN and total QPF...hopefully it gets better. I used the referral code so if it gets better, I'll probably at least keep it for the first month for $9.99. After that month, if there are no improvements, I'm definitely switching back to StormVista.

Archived