Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Obs/Disco Thread

H2O

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holly Crap! Intense hail storm with pea to marble sized hail covering the ground. The sound inside the house was loud with hail bouncing off the roof and windows. It lasted about 10 minutes. I hate to see what my truck looks like as I had it parked outside.

Pic grab from my weather cam..it's blurry from the rain driving againt the lens.

post-106-0-41907100-1331813607.jpg

I'm still looking for snow

Me too. Still focusing on the 3/25 to 4/10 period.

You guys are hopeless. :)

I don't mind it cooling down back to normal levels, but the cold can stay far away. I'm in spring and severe weather mode at this point. Plus, we're less likely to snow in that period, and more likely to see cold, raw rain. Bleh.

You guys are hopeless. :)

I don't mind it cooling down back to normal levels, but the cold can stay far away. I'm in spring and severe weather mode at this point. Plus, we're less likely to snow in that period, and more likely to see cold, raw rain. Bleh.

Northern Maine just had a good event. I think you're good for a grassy inch, but I am kind of biased and crazy.

the nam keeps winds southerly/sse'ly all day

It's the NAM. DCA will go westerly soon. It's a guarantee.

Yeah, there is a microclimate effect due to the topography that favors an afternoon westerly downslope. The overall synoptic conditions seem to have to be quite strong to overcome this. I haven't had a wind gust over 4mph in the last three hours, so I don't think it will be a problem.

75.3°

Archived