Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Obs/Disco Thread

H2O

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloudy with snow flurries blowing around. 41 degrees.

Just in from digging for fence posts around my Orchard trees, biting wind with flurries here too but good day for working.

Imagining a dusting around here with the persitant flurries after temps fall into the 20's. 33.5 here now.

Had a short and very unexpected snow shower in Columbia around 4pm. Temp about 42-43F, but dewpoint near 20F. It's so dry, my kids and I were getting some wicked static shocks on the playground slide, so I'm amazed the snowflakes made it down to the surface.

Working from home office. My house faces south so I opened some front windows. I love open air in the house. Been closed up for too long and it's literally a breath of fresh air. Dog has been sitting with his nose against the screen for the last hour making sense of the world around him. great day!

Sounds about right. Just after the extra hour of sun. It's impressive that dst is programmed into the models temp output.

wish we could set the clocks forward 2 hours...maybe it would be in the 80s...better yet, let's set it back before it rains and have a snowstorm.

If the GFS that I just looked at for about 20 seconds is right, we're gonna be mowing in March. Last year, I didn't mow until mid April.

I can't even come up with words to describe what a kick in the nuts this winter was. Start with 3 accumulating snows that missed me by less than 100 miles to my south and go from there.

If the GFS that I just looked at for about 20 seconds is right, we're gonna be mowing in March. Last year, I didn't mow until mid April.

I can't even come up with words to describe what a kick in the nuts this winter was. Start with 3 accumulating snows that missed me by less than 100 miles to my south and go from there.

A further south version of 2009-2010 without the north atlantic blocking and -AO?

Archived