SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Medium Range Thread

tombo82685

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eventually we might get a line of thunderstorms to be filmed. I am looking forward to the thunderstorms this year.

You have a bit of a chance on Friday...reality probably shapes up to be a thunderless squall line but there could be some thunder ahead of the front depending on how warm we get and how the dynamics are.

You have a bit of a chance on Friday...reality probably shapes up to be a thunderless squall line but there could be some thunder ahead of the front depending on how warm we get and how the dynamics are.

This is the best post so far in Feb. Cannot wait for the thunderstorm too. Hard to believe I am so anxious but I believe it is because we just have not had any storm event- dry too

GEM has a little wave of low pressure bringing some snow early next week... of course the GFS and EC both show you guys in the warm sector as a low passes to the north.

http://www.meteo.psu.edu/~gadomski/ECMWF0.5_0z/ecmwfloop.html

Euro also has a nice Bermuda High setting up Day 10. Might be Adam's triple digit highs to start of March with. :sizzle:

Hell, if MOS says 65 then maybe 70 is possible <cue Adam's blow torch>

I'm punting the rest of this winter. I'm looking forward to a nice spring. A very quiet, boring tropical season with nothing to track. High heat and unbearable humidity for summer. A fall that is just a continuation of summer and a third year nina. :axe:

I'm punting the rest of this winter. I'm looking forward to a nice spring. A very quiet, boring tropical season with nothing to track. High heat and unbearable humidity for summer. A fall that is just a continuation of summer and a third year nina. :axe:

<laughs nervously> now you're just trying to scare me...Seriously though, are you reading/hearing/looking at anything that speaks to a brutal summer? I kind of thought that we might be setting up for a blah, mild summer. (sorry for the long range post)...

We really could reach the 70s, wouldn't need to be violating the laws of physics to get there.

wouldn't surprise me if Hammonton, Millville, Pottstown...the torchy spots around the region...did it. Gotta think the river screws PHL unless the trajectory is more west than southwest.

wouldn't surprise me if Hammonton, Millville, Pottstown...the torchy spots around the region...did it. Gotta think the river screws PHL unless the trajectory is more west than southwest.

Yeah, just saw the Euro.....two nice warm shots. Friday should be interesting depending on cloud cover/precip. in the area. That could be one toasty day.

Yeah, just saw the Euro.....two nice warm shots. Friday should be interesting depending on cloud cover/precip. in the area. That could be one toasty day.

i would think thursday would have the better shot. Per euro, looks like rain comes in in the morning. Granted fri might be warmer, but thursday may be the better day with temps in the 60s

i would think thursday would have the better shot. Per euro, looks like rain comes in in the morning. Granted fri might be warmer, but thursday may be the better day with temps in the 60s

Yeah, timing may lean toward Thursday (as both 12z GFS and Euro show). Either way I'm not going complain.

In general I'm just liking the 2 warm shots it advertises before and after the weekend.

Archived