• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
**ANNOUNCEMENT** NON-STORM MODE: MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Upstate Members,

Due to the low activity with the non-event, AmericanWx- Upstate Region - is entering in what is called the Non-Storm mode. Additional temporary and permanent moderators will be removed from this region. The normal warn and suspend protocols are removed. Say what you want....do what you want, nobody will be here to moderate you, because you're getting screwed. Moderators will be where the action is, which is not here. KEEP ALL BANTER, PI$$ING, MOANING, "How many clouds for Syracuse" type questions in this thread. Please see below the new policies/rules that are put into affect under the Non-Storm Mode:

1. Cross thread trolling will be permitted since this is the ONLY thread, and no one will read it. If you are from another region and are here to post....WTF are you doin' here???? If it is to gloat, please lay it on hard....we deserve it.

2. Model threads will be cleared of unrelated discussion, except for those from the Upstate region, of whom each one of those members get 3 whiney posts per model run...they're gettin' shafted, so cut 'em a bit of slack.

3. In model threads, repetitive questions such as "Am I gettin' fooked again on this run?....." etc will be allowed with sympathies.

4. Please hammer the professionals that post here. Continued pestering or badgering of them with "How the f*$&* do we keep getting screwed...?" will result in the mets getting what they deserve.

5. If you post a forecast, please have some sound reasoning behind it. No one likes to get excitement built up to see cirrus clouds and then have their hopes dashed by clear starlite skies.

6. Link as many threads as you'd like in the Upstate region...again, nobody is viewing/reading.

Temp/Permanent Moderators:

<none>

If it wasn't for L. Ontario and Erie, I'd be still mowing my grass.......

I'm guessing you don't have Saint Augustine. My lawn goes dormant in the Winter without snow cover.

I will say, where they graze cattle on it to keep it from heading out, winter wheat produces a lush, green, lawn quality grass that is not seen elsewhere in Texas in the Winter.

Anyone know where Ballston Spa is? I worked there for about six months in the 1980s. Lived in Saratoga Springs. Ran out of heating oil one night becuase we forgot to order. Drank some serious Genesee Cream Ale.

Waiting for tropical season when everyone comes back to the main forum and I can start seeing LEK again on a regular basis.

Upstate Members,

Due to the low activity with the non-event, AmericanWx- Upstate Region - is entering in what is called the Non-Storm mode. Additional temporary and permanent moderators will be removed from this region. The normal warn and suspend protocols are removed. Say what you want....do what you want, nobody will be here to moderate you, because you're getting screwed. Moderators will be where the action is, which is not here. KEEP ALL BANTER, PI$$ING, MOANING, "How many clouds for Syracuse" type questions in this thread. Please see below the new policies/rules that are put into affect under the Non-Storm Mode:

1. Cross thread trolling will be permitted since this is the ONLY thread, and no one will read it. If you are from another region and are here to post....WTF are you doin' here???? If it is to gloat, please lay it on hard....we deserve it.

2. Model threads will be cleared of unrelated discussion, except for those from the Upstate region, of whom each one of those members get 3 whiney posts per model run...they're gettin' shafted, so cut 'em a bit of slack.

3. In model threads, repetitive questions such as "Am I gettin' fooked again on this run?....." etc will be allowed with sympathies.

4. Please hammer the professionals that post here. Continued pestering or badgering of them with "How the f*$&* do we keep getting screwed...?" will result in the mets getting what they deserve.

5. If you post a forecast, please have some sound reasoning behind it. No one likes to get excitement built up to see cirrus clouds and then have their hopes dashed by clear starlite skies.

6. Link as many threads as you'd like in the Upstate region...again, nobody is viewing/reading.

Temp/Permanent Moderators:

<none>

Bravo sir! Bravo!...Pure magnificence! Take a bow... just take a bow...

Can't buy a storm! Can't buy an Orange win! And I ask you... WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

Maybe Ty (LESCHASER) and Doug (Wxdoug) finally finding their way to the forums will bring us some better luck...:scooter:

Archived