• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD OBS Thread for current 12/26 snowstorm

hurricaneschwartz

i appear to be in a narrow light spot in the band in nw monmouth but its still comin down good...lightest in 10 hours id say tho lol. This is becoming 96 level right now which i didnt think it would quite make

Yea same here in Aberdeen, stuck in that narrow spot. Although snow has picked up a bit in the last 5 mins, and it looks like on radar that band of lightsnow is slowly shifting to the east. What are you measuring in Holmdel? Prob give me a better idea of what of I got here.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I walked around the block sticking my yardstick in the ground about 45 minutes ago...anywhere from 16"-35" was measured lol...the most common measurements were between 19-23", and hence when i see the 1am report of 21.5" in Middletown, I absolutely agree and support it. It has definitely started snowing harder once again...:snowman: :snowman: :snowman:

I walked around the block sticking my yardstick in the ground about 45 minutes ago...anywhere from 16"-35" was measured lol...the most common measurements were between 19-23", and hence when i see the 1am report of 21.5" in Middletown, I absolutely agree and support it. It has definitely started snowing harder once again...:snowman: :snowman: :snowman:

Haha nice spread. Ok I mighta hit some drifts was getting 20-24 about an hour ago. Maybe with this band coming in now we can reach the mid 20s!

at 12 i measured 9 inches and since we have had a steady heavy band over here in SE DELCO so if i were to guess i'd have at least near 13 inches if not more. With another 3 hours left of accumulating snow maybe 15 or more inches isnt out of the question. Whats everyone elses totals so far. Now at 12:30 John jrodd had 8 inches and he has been parked under that same heavy band. So he much have way over 13 inches also.

It may be disputed but some location in Philly will report a foot...the accumulating snow just continues to linger in these localized bands and blobs

With the wind it's going to be hell to measure accurately but I would believe someone in the city got a foot from this.

No way to measure but Mt Holly has 25" over my town on snow map - so 25 it is -- doesn't really matter though going to be digging out today and when the sun comes up I can start with the 4' snow drift blocking my front door :weight_lift:

Current Obs Toms River NJ

Currently not snowing

21F

Winds out of the NW 30mph

Archived