Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer/Early Fall 16 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you will be looking for a rental... I have two apartments available starting this Summer/Fall in Queens... Maspeth. It is an elevated part of Queens (Ridgewood Plateau ... ~150-200 ft elevation)... Great views of Manhattan, Triborough (RFK) Bridge, Throgs Neck, as well as Citi Field from the apartments. It is a private house in a residential neighborhood, very scenic and great views along all directions... a weather hobbyist's paradise for those in the area. If you are interested, let me know. I don't frequent this board much (long time lurker, infrequent poster), but a tenant with a similar eye for the sky would be welcoming. One of the apartments is a studio ~$700/mo. The other is a 2 bedroom with a balcony and backyard ~$1900. Optional private garage and only five minutes from the LIRR (Woodside) and 7 train, or 20 minute drive into Bronx

, UWS. Don't intend this to be a rental ad, but if you have prospects of moving and looking to rent, this is a fine location.

Sounds like a great offer. $1,900 for a 2BR in a house with a backyard is a great deal.

P.S. One of my main banks for investment property mortgages is in Maspeth. I'm in that area almost daily.

Beautiful...

http://www.ecmwf.int/en/about/media-centre/news/2016/ecmwf-launches-new-simulated-satellite-data-product

https://mobile.twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/741054384876965888?p=p

ECMWF has launched a new dataset called Simulated Satellite Data (SSD), which provides global high-resolution forecasts of the weather as seen from space.

Simulated satellite images generated from the SSD provide a unique view of global cloud cover and moisture features up to ten days into the future.

The new product is based on ECMWF’s global forecasts at the record-breaking resolution introduced by the model upgrade announced on 10 March 2016.

"These images provide an exciting and unique view of the atmosphere predicted by our new high-resolution model – as it would be seen from space,” ECMWF scientist Cristina Lupu said.

“Forecasters will be able to apply their expertise in inferring current weather from observed satellite images to understand future weather from the forecast images,” she added.

“We believe these products will play a crucial role in visualising forecasts of high-impact extreme weather events."

Plumbing. We install the pipes for the entire building. And actually my cousin is looking for a place

I'm looking for quality long-term tenants not turnovers. All tenants I've had have stayed no less than four years. Most stay while budgeting for a new house of their own. I have tenants moving out this month who have been here for 5 years. My philosophy when it comes to renting, if we're all for each others best interest, then there's no room for problems. I'd suggest to PM me if anyone looking in the area (West-Central Queens) is interested, but since messaging is disabled due to board issues - you can email me at [email protected]

Sometime in July I'm taking it to Craigslist, and it will be taken - so email me if you (someone you know) wants to arrange viewing before then.

check out the NWS forecast for Phoenix for this weekend:

Saturday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 110. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday Night
Clear, with a low around 82. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
Sunday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 118. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
Sunday Night
Clear, with a low around 86. West wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
Monday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 117. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

check out the NWS forecast for Phoenix for this weekend:

Saturday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 110. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday Night
Clear, with a low around 82. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
Sunday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 118. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
Sunday Night
Clear, with a low around 86. West wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
Monday
Sunny and hot, with a high near 117. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

This is going to take a 34deg. 850mb and 6000m on the 500mb.   The DPs look like our fall/winter though.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived