Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This day would rock on AUG 21st

Agreed but it still rocked today. I love winter and I love the snow. But we have been torching almost all winter and that brings temps that aren't cold enough for snow but too cold to be outside and have a good time. With that said, I'm incredibly happy to pick up 43"+ in a winter that was warm overall.

True. I'm a year round weenie, but some only care about certain types of weather. (which can be hard for us year rounders to understand)

Not to mention if some of the snow weenies followed the weather on a regular basis we'd be spared some of those questions they ask once the first MECS shows up 240 hrs out

The one thing that I don't get is why some people go into hibernation mode when winter ends and comes back the following winter? You stay on the forum all year long if you are a weather weenie.

Because it's mostly a snooze fest outside of winter especially since our severe weather season has been nonexistent. I go on the tropical forums though in the summer and this hurricane season might actually be interesting for once.

Not to mention if some of the snow weenies followed the weather on a regular basis we'd be spared some of those questions they ask once the first MECS shows up 240 hrs out

You expect people to actually learn, and think for themselves?

We hold in our hands literally a gateway to the entirety of human knowledge. We can read about physics, history, mathematics, etc and teach ourselves damn near anything. What do people do? Ask when the NAM comes out right under a pinned thread explaining model times. Oh and post about cats.

Archived