joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Last Hurrah for Winter? Late Winter/Early Spring Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world is ending as we know it. Enjoy it while it lasts. Hey my last wish is in the next life let me live in a snow zone area where they get at least 200 inches of snow per year. And my wife to be less of a biT*h lets see if the GFS shows our snows for March 1st timeframe cause I kinda gave up for this coming week, it just looks like a soaker! Yanksfan is gonna be happy that

I'd have a better chance of seeing the snow.

To be honest, I believe this winter was a win considering most are right around seasonal average despite the super Nino. I think 1983 ended up being a 3 week winter as well. I was afraid we would end up with a ratter like 97/98

Places north of us have ratter so far.  Hudson Valley, Albany area, Western MA, VT sitting at 10-25% annual snowfall to date  Ugly

I hope this was a joke lol..

22% of normal here 

All depends on where you are.   LI has been a great place to be this winter-got the blizzard and the smaller events that missed S and W of NYC.    Locally here in CT, we got 15 from the blizzard and the smaller events for a total of close to 30 inches year to date, about 4 above normal.  The disappointment for those areas (and those N and W) has been post 2/10 or so where everyone has been shafted by cutters and warmth.  (already 49 here today despite a forecast that had us holding at 42 all day)

Archived