SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 22-24th Blizzard Observation and Snow Reports

The Iceman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking off from the discussion thread. Storm should begin sometime this evening.

Currently high circus clouds and 21 at work in Ewing.

Not familiar with circus clouds, but I know what you mean :-).

It got pleasantly cold here last night, 15F at 6 am, which is always a good way to start out the day with snow moving in later.

23F here now.

Not familiar with circus clouds, but I know what you mean :-).

It got pleasantly cold here last night, 15F at 6 am, which is always a good way to start out the day with snow moving in later.

23F here now.

Pretty sure this about to turn into a circus on the local media outlets  :lol:

Hey guys...in Hockessein DE for the weekend. I may geek out with you guys here a bit if you don't mind. Things are looking good around here for 12-18", with a good shot at more depending on banding. Looks like flakes have made it up to around Baltimore...expecting first flakes to be on the doorstep here in a another 2-3 hours. Should be a good one!

Hey guys...in Hockessein DE for the weekend. I may geek out with you guys here a bit if you don't mind. Things are looking good around here for 12-18", with a good shot at more depending on banding. Looks like flakes have made it up to around Baltimore...expecting first flakes to be on the doorstep here in a another 2-3 hours. Should be a good one!

Welcome!

nice, grew up not far from there...good luck, i bet you'll see 2 feet

Welcome. Are you up on the hill or down in the valley Hockessin ?

valley...right by the athletic club if you know where that is...maybe a mile from the PA border. but yeah...don't quiz me on the pronunciation.

Yes. I'm about 4 miles across the state line from you on 41.

Ever been to Toughkenamon? Another nearby town no one can pronounce.

I was just up on top of Iron Hill at the Maryland/Delaware border and could see the top of the comcast center in Philadelphia, about 40 miles away.

Means Air is still very dry.

But it sure does feel like Snow out. What a time to be alive; outside in the woods just before a blizzard checking out the views.

cccenter.jpg

I was just up on top of Iron Hill at the Maryland/Delaware border and could see the top of the comcast center in Philadelphia, about 40 miles away.

Means Air is still very dry.

But it sure does feel like Snow out. What a time to be alive; outside in the woods just before a blizzard checking out the views.

cccenter.jpg

sure looks like the old rollins building (now the applied bank center) on 202 in wilmington

Archived